ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N/W Xmas Meet, Nandos 13th December.

Which Nandos??

• Chill Factors

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Cheshire Oaks

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Soutport

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  Mustang, S13, AX GT
Just got home now, so I may be a tad worse for wear tomorrow. I also may be in Dadmobile...

Ian

Focus TDCi
I'm not gonna make it, still gotta put the front bumper back on; find TDC; put the rocker shaft, gaket and cover on; put the belts back on and the cover; and also the airbox etc. Have fun anyway. :)

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Hey I just got home as I left after the meal.

Thanks for arranging it boys was a good turnout and a nice meet, enjoyed meself.

I only came to the meeting point on KK's, was a good turn out. Also I noticed a few cars heading towards the M60 when everyone was heading to Nandos, were they going home as well or did they get lost? lol

Was good to see everyone again!

The 'Scran' in my boot is for a good cause... but next meet I will fill the wheel well full and you can all took in ;)

320d
Was a good meet. I found out that 197's handle better than ph1's on the way home too. Almost sideways round a roundabout then spinning to the limiter as you come off in 2nd isnt good. Fun though.

Thanks to Ste aswell for helping me avoid the M60.

Was a good meet. I found out that 197's handle better than ph1's on the way home too. Almost sideways round a roundabout then spinning to the limiter as you come off in 2nd isnt good. Fun though.

Thanks to Ste aswell for helping me avoid the M60.

Get those Sportlines on A.S.A.P :rasp: lol

Seriously though the 197's do handle well.

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Ive literally just walked in and I left before you lot went to the meal

traffic was crap! something big had rolled off a lorry by the looks of it and cranes and allsorts were there

good to meet a few new faces :)

gone jap 370z GT
Great meet as always:D
No prob's brett :cheers:
was running with esp/asr switched off , roundabout at the Micklehead Pub was fun.

320d
Great meet as always:D
No prob's brett :cheers:
was running with esp/asr switched off , roundabout at the Micklehead Pub was fun.

I'm impressed with your car. I know you got a better enterance than me because that yaris was in my way but you where planted around that roundabout where as I understeered, back end twiched then as I come off it spun to the limiter in 2nd.

Good fun though.