ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N/W Xmas Meet, Nandos 13th December.

Which Nandos??

• Chill Factors

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Cheshire Oaks

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Soutport

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alex H

ClioSport Club Member
Rofl your face when I pulled it out.. !

smiley-blowjob.gif

Pulled what out?

Mustang, S13, AX GT
just checking, usually funny things seem to happen when polls end/sudden location changes.....
not naming names or anything ;-)
I didn't change it dagnabit! I just made it a more convincing win...

So yeah for those who are unsure the plan is to meet at KKs at 2pm, we'll hang around for a wee bit for everyone to arrive then go to nando's for some food.

For any newcomers or 1st timers to a KK meet, we meet on the costco carpark next to KKs, so if you dont see us actually on the KK car park go there.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Um, I have no moneys so I may be able to come along still I will try as hard as I can to get there but I defo cant have any munch :(

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
german and shite dont go in the same sentance when talking about cars lol

german tank
nazi mobile
hair dressers car

yes all of the above lol

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I'm going to get a bit of shopping done in the am but see you all there tomorrow about 14:00 hours! Looking forward to Nandos, never been before.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
its not the most exciting engine in the world... ill agree with that... but drive it right and its nea so bad...

still love the TT ... its lasted 7 months so far... may well make a year and will be the longest ive ever kept a car