ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My write off clio-Police pics

ph2 172
Hi Guys,
Just had these pics through from The Police of an accident I had last year on The M54 in Telford. I was going to pick up my girlfriend from work one afternoon, all I know is that I clipped the back of a lorry sending my car spinning out of control into the central reservation. I remember nothing at all from the accident, except waking up in Birmingham Selly Oak Hospital where I had been airlifted after the crash with a broken collar bone and my face covered in cuts and bruises.

Lukily though it could have been alot worse and I thank my safe little clio for keeping me alive and kicking.

Anyway im all ok now and loving my third clio which is a mk2 ph2 172. Here's the pics anyway....sorry about the quality but as you can see they were taken from the Police photo album.

Photo-0006.jpg

Photo-0005.jpg

Photo-0004.jpg

Photo-0003.jpg

Photo-0002-1.jpg

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Re: My writ off clio-Police pics

f**k me! If you're gonna crash you might aswell do it properly??

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR

shouldnt have put the sport badge on then...

only messing mate, lucky to get away lightly with that, always heard good things about clios holding up in accidents, i bet your glad you didnt buy a saxo...!

Golf GTI PP Mk7

lucky escape there dude!

bit of T-Cut on there and you'll be sorted.

(had to be done)

Mondeo STTDCI

They usually only bother with photos like that when they think it will go fatal. So you're lucky.

RS 200

When did this happen, dont remember seeing anything.

Also from this photo below it looks like it was between J5 & 6 going towards Telford Centre???

Photo-0005.jpg

A red missile

Jesus, looks like a bad one fella, you were lucky to survive it.

Glad to hear your ok chief.

M

mini-valver

s**t the bed. Ncap ratings come in handy eh!

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup

shouldnt have put the sport badge on then...

only messing mate, lucky to get away lightly with that, always heard good things about clios holding up in accidents, i bet your glad you didnt buy a saxo...!

and you didnt' even stick it ont he correct side of the boot :mad:

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

Damn thats a pants shi**er. If you were in a saxo it would of ended up like tin foil.

al

ST on the way...

Shite! Looks bad, just shows how safe clio's really are!

BMW M3

WOW..... thats quite a crash. Seems you came out relitively uninjured considering the state of the car. I keep seeing these pics of clios.. they arent half strong in crash for the size of them .

Well Done mate.