ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My WIlliams Clio

HI , I have bought a really good 1994 Williams 2. Previous owner has kept the body immaculate ( although as I have to park it outside in the rain/snow/sleet I have noticed a very slight bubble on the offside rear wheelarch). INterior is as new. Wheels were refurbed and are like new. Engine pulls 168bhp @ 6200rpm , had it checked on rolling road a month ago. It has no other mods I am aware of other than slightly bigger exhaust and decatted.
One thing which is a bit annoying is that he put decals on the doors and over rear wheel arch. I have got them all off except on one side where the adhesive seems to have 'burned' a stripe 200mm x 5mm into the paint ( as the paint level seems microns higher than the adhesive) ANy ideas would be great Thanks Steve.

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer
its making 18bhp over the book figure... you got a pic of the RR graph... most cars loose 1bhp a year...

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer
Well is it not usual for a car to loose performance than gain performance with age?

wassnt being precise, just saying that a car thats 15-18 years old, to be making nearly 20bhp over the original book figure with just an exhaust is unusual... but judging by response, what do i know. Cliosport will no doubt educate me.

for the record, cant stand Top Gear.