ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Seat Leon Cupra R

Astra GSI, Clio 172
Miss my leon sometimes, watch that splitter now your lows! Bought a stage 3 astra vxr after the leon but the leon was a better car in every way. 3" TIP, intercooler, exhaust and a map and you'll be flying buddy.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Miss my leon sometimes, watch that splitter now your lows! Bought a stage 3 astra vxr after the leon but the leon was a better car in every way. 3" TIP, intercooler, exhaust and a map and you'll be flying buddy.

It is tempting to go in balls deep and splash the cash but I'm trying to keep in mind that it's just a winter hack!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Washed today and done through that annoying app!

D8AD5324-B07D-4BA4-864A-65D86A75A634_zpsvsbw58zs.jpg

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I wish people would stop using that pointless app! Where's the original? I do really like this car!

Fiesta ST
The original was pants as it was dark. I'm gonna get some more tomorrow if it survives storm frank.
I thought most of Leeds had sunk?
I'm hoping Frank doesn't flood anywhere as I'm doing another trip to South Wales via Chester 😧

Car is looking nice, always liked the look of these. Few local to me go like absolute stink!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I thought most of Leeds had sunk?
I'm hoping Frank doesn't flood anywhere as I'm doing another trip to South Wales via Chester 😧

Car is looking nice, always liked the look of these. Few local to me go like absolute stink!

I'm not in Leeds now, I'm in Selby. My house has just become beach front property.

6A3D11D1-9ECC-4074-B125-A3C316B3120D_zps6zavxciu.jpg

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Thanks for the positives. I've seen a 3" miltek on scum tree, 80mm tip and filter all for £500 mark.

It's tempting but I just can justify doing it!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks superb. I do like them although my work colleagues feel just a tad boring bar the power, think it's running 300-325 now.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
See I was going to say 'ages, you having a laugh'. Then thought what your reply would be, and I'm equally as bad.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Oh I agree. I do find it a bit odd that you me and Jim have had the same car longer than a week.

Skoda Fabia VRS
What do the LCR's go like in comparison to a 1*2? I'm toying with the next car being one, or an S3 225 model. I'm sure the LCR's are a fair whack cheaper than that Audi too.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
What do the LCR's go like in comparison to a 1*2? I'm toying with the next car being one, or an S3 225 model. I'm sure the LCR's are a fair whack cheaper than that Audi too.

It's a totally different driving experience to be honest. For a blast if choose a 1*2 any day of the week but in gear acceleration with the Leon is in a different league to the Clio. As a daily it's brilliant but if it was my 'special' car I think I would be dissapointed.

It's also about £800 to get one running 300bhp!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I think I would find it similar to a Megane, but better imo. Cracking value for money cars. And with you keeping it aslong as you have speaks volumes lol