ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Racing Blue 182 Cup

Megane RS250
My Racing Blue babe..

IMG_1161_zps232e96e6.jpg

IMG_1162_zps14ae1774.jpg

IMG_1163_zps587e84b9.jpg

IMG_1164_zps9e374ae0.jpg

IMG_1166_zpsa5a13237.jpg

IMG_1170_zps8b3c7ee8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DB.

BMW 440i
Very nice, can't help but think some plates without the UK on would be a nice improvement.

Megane RS250
Yeah the 'tows' going, came with the car Unfortunatly.. And I'll look into plates.. Cheers for the input guys

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I really like that and it looks bloody clean.

But the coolant bottle really lets the engine bay down. Its minging!

Megane RS250
I really like that and it looks bloody clean.

But the coolant bottle really lets the engine bay down. Its minging!

I haven't had her that long but I know what you mean, it is on the list of to do's. But thanks

Megane RS250
Just a note on what's been done so far if anyone's interested;
  • ITG Carbon induction kit
  • KTEC Catback exhaust system
  • KTEC Sports cat
  • Solid exhaust mounts
  • Superchip remap
  • Matched Inlets and powdercoated anthracite
  • Powdercoated Engine mount
  • Powdercoated Gearbox mount
  • Powdercoated Alternator brace
  • Powerflex dogbone mount
  • K-tec coilovers
  • Front wishbone bushes have also been re-placed for polybushed counter-parts and the wishbones powdercoated along with the side braces for an ultra clean look.
  • Anti-roll bar bushes were also swapped for powerflex ones.
  • Front and rear discs and pads have been changed for brembo fronts with Mintex pads and the rears have mintex discs and Pads.

clio 182 sport
i agree with the tow sticker comment lose it mate. plus i dont think mk 2 clios suit the new style rs badge on the back nice car though.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Nice buy man, I was in talks with the chap you bought it off a while back, very nearly pulled the trigger but decided to hold out for a FF spec RB :) I love the powdercoated bay, safe to say mine will get same treatment when I get it :)

Megane RS250
Nice buy man, I was in talks with the chap you bought it off a while back, very nearly pulled the trigger but decided to hold out for a FF spec RB :) I love the powdercoated bay, safe to say mine will get same treatment when I get it :)

It's an amazing car like, and the powdercoating is great for keeping it clean. Its a bit low I think, Gunna raise it a bit

Megane RS250
i agree with the tow sticker comment lose it mate. plus i dont think mk 2 clios suit the new style rs badge on the back nice car though.

Yeah the Tow is going, I think they do suit it but I guess what's one mans meat is another mans poison

1.2 16v
Fantastic car mate! Colour is very similar to mine, tho mines not a sport :eek: Will be keepin' an eye out for you an Chris1984

Will be using your car for a bit of inspiration me thinks when I begin Modding it

<- Durham area too, 3-5 miles or so away infact!

Megane RS250
Fantastic car mate! Colour is very similar to mine, tho mines not a sport :eek: Will be keepin' an eye out for you an Chris1984

Will be using your car for a bit of inspiration me thinks when I begin Modding it

<- Durham area too, 3-5 miles or so away infact!

thanks bud, but yeah I love the colour. Coming to the Durham Clio meet on Wednesday??

1.2 16v
I've noticed the post in the other forum but can't post there yet :(. Maybe, depending on wether im going out for dinner with the Mrs as it's the day we're both off work. Might pop on by on the way past, is it on the very top level.. the small bit?

I'd probably stick out like a sore thumb like being the only one not modded ha, nvm... i'll stick by my steelies with it's new trims! :D

Megane RS250
I've noticed the post in the other forum but can't post there yet :(. Maybe, depending on wether im going out for dinner with the Mrs as it's the day we're both off work. Might pop on by on the way past, is it on the very top level.. the small bit?

I'd probably stick out like a sore thumb like being the only one not modded ha, nvm... i'll stick by my steelies with it's new trims! :D

Theres a few people going who don't have Sports and un modded Clios like so I wouldn't worry.. And yeah I do believe that's the place.
Well if you have time get yourself over, Itle be a laugh. If not ill keep an eye out for you round Durham

1.2 16v
Sounds good! I actually really wanna go now damn.... how do it tell the mrs :p ha.

Wanna see what real clio's look like lol. e.g yours. So is there many clio meet's in Durham area or is this probs the only one for a while?

Megane RS250
Sounds good! I actually really wanna go now damn.... how do it tell the mrs :p ha.

Wanna see what real clio's look like lol. e.g yours. So is there many clio meet's in Durham area or is this probs the only one for a while?

I just said its a boys and their toys thing and promised her a meal out. But yeah there's a meet every month. The last one was at the OK Diner on the a19. Quite a few went if I recall. Where in Durham are you like?

1.2 16v
We'll see. Wether it'll work i dont know! ha. ah nice one, don't think i've been out there yet, still got plenty more meets yet then! furthest i've been down teh a19 is south to mboro. Still a noob at locations.

Just south of duzza at the sh*t hole Spennymoor.. lol :/ you?

Megane RS250
We'll see. Wether it'll work i dont know! ha. ah nice one, don't think i've been out there yet, still got plenty more meets yet then! furthest i've been down teh a19 is south to mboro. Still a noob at locations.

Just south of duzza at the sh*t hole Spennymoor.. lol :/ you?

Aye, there will be tones more meets. And get yourself to ClioSport Saturday next year. Wicked event.
Ah the ex is from there. I'm ower next to the Arnison Centre if you know where that is.

1.2 16v
Ah snap, not a nice place really!

yeah i know that place pretty well, never away from durham. Might have to, looking forward to a few meets too. You go to cliosport saturday this year? any good?

Megane RS250
Ah snap, not a nice place really!

yeah i know that place pretty well, never away from durham. Might have to, looking forward to a few meets too. You go to cliosport saturday this year? any good?

I didn't but I had a few mates go and they said it was pretty awesome like. If we ever go out on a cruse ill pm you if you wanna tag along.
You should really sign up to this sight, it's only £10 a year and it gives you acces to everything.

1.2 16v
I didn't but I had a few mates go and they said it was pretty awesome like. If we ever go out on a cruse ill pm you if you wanna tag along.
You should really sign up to this sight, it's only £10 a year and it gives you acces to everything.

ah nice, yeah ive seen some of the pics too, fiiiiiiiiields of clios :p where is it hosted?
Sounds great mate. Tend to work 16 hour shifts at work so if i don't reply that would be why lol.

Yeah ill be doing it in the next few days i think, hoping theres a good few guides on some nice asthetic touches i can do, like de-badge, blacken the diamonds etc :) probably sounds simple enough to you but, i'm boggled, wouldnt risk ruining anything cause i tend to do alot of that lol. plus.... this pissing rain..... :dead: