ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Own Style Clio 1.2

Cam'd Ph2 172
Hi everyone, this is my Clio 1.2 16v dynamique. I bought it last year as my first car. Since then though its changed abit :p

This is how it started out (the pics are from the dealer):
th_008.gif

th_006.gif

th_005.gif

Pretty Standeredd tbhh so i started thiking what i could do to it to make it look abit better.
So instantly it was lower it, wheels, and maybe an exhaust. Soo a couple of months later after i had passed my test i bought a set of turbines from here and a set of eibach sportline springs from KTec. And this is how she looked :)

th_01032010187.gif

th_01032010188.gif

th_01032010189.gif

Better I thinks :)

Next on the plans was an exhaust but which one because I didnt want something with a massive pipe and the car was looking abit euro? so I went back on to KTec and ordered up a stainless stealth cat back system.

th_01042010204.gif

Once fitted it made the car sound soo much better and went about 2 days without listening to any music haha.

After this I thought I would do a couple of bits sprayed in a different colour so went down to the local halfords and had a look around at what colour to go. Finally found a colour that I fell in love with but didnt know wheither or not it would suit it so got it anyway in the knowing that its only paint it can be changed. So got home and got straight to work with the dash stripes because their on the inside and if i didnt like it, its not like people I dont know will be able to see it. But anyway enough yabbering this is how it came out (sorry pics were taken in the dark).
th_01042010210.gif

Only got the pic of the small one atmm but will take more soon.

Tbhh didnt think it looked to bad so carried on to do the diamonds :)

th_02042010215.gif

th_06042010220.gif

Im thinking it needs to go lower so on I ordered a set of coilovers and will post pics of that when they get here :)

Thats it so far but thanks for reading :)

Cam'd Ph2 172
Btww sorry about the pics they we're all taken on my phone and as you can see its not a very good one haha.

More poke than viagr
You've stolen my thread title! :rasp: lol

Looking good mate, love the turbine wheels :approve:

Are they polished aswell?

Cam'd Ph2 172
Little Updatee...

Like I said in previous posts I had some coilovers to put on and im happy to say that their on :D

13042010225.gif

13042010226.gif

13042010227.gif

Dont look to bad I thought but since these pics were taken the car has been slightly raised as i couldnt get on the drive as it was :dapprove:

Also the 3/4 size plate has been fitted :D

C+C welcomee :approve:

Cheersss

LY R26
get camber bolts mate, i have a guy buying my set, if it doesnt go through il let you know if your interested? get custom rear springs too, decked! i had them on mine, search for the last pics of my car if you want to see how they sit!

cars looking good mate, love the turbines, could never find a decent set while i had my clio:(

EDIT**

heres how the custom spings sit.. alot stiffer/less bouncier!

DSC03091.jpg

Last edited:
  Jap Box
f**k me that camber is immense, bet the outside tyres are loving it :rasp:

Looking good otherwise, but not too keen on the wheel colour, just something odd about it.

e92 330i
positive camber may need sorting there mate lol looks good though, really like the turbines, will look good with a refurb! good job!

If he's running fk highsports then I guess the positive camber is so the inside of the wheel clears the coilie maybe. I had that problem till I had some spacers on the front.