ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my orange clio

Clio DCi 65
You've ruined it Dave!

You've been hanging around Bridgend too much! Get some 172/182/TD-1.2 wheels for it and get rid of those Halfords wheels & racing stripes/sports sticker!!

R27 191/500
haha alrite mate havnt spoken to u in ages lol i just got some 16" cup alloys! also im never in bridgend lol just glamorgan uni now

ITB BG 182
I just messing with photoshop, im not good at it but hope you get the general idea.

img0041em.jpg

img0043vg.jpg
img0042u.jpg

img0043vg.jpg

img0042u.jpg

Lose the ALL the stickers, put on the cup wheels you just mentioned and wind it down until it's on it's ass, lovely.

R27 191/500
Just a little update I've now put cup alloys on and will drop it some more when I get the chance, photos will follow when I get chance also thanks for the stripe support and thanks for that Photoshop job

R27 191/500
just an update to show the alloys, only problem is i have spax coilovers on the front and back and if i lower the front anymore it will rub the wheel, i already have the biggest possible spacer to push the wheel out but it will still rub, i want to lower the front a bit more but i cant, Help!!

IMG_0047.jpg