ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my orange clio

R27 191/500
This is my clio and so far everything ive done has been completly my idea but ive now run out of plans and i am getting bored any ideas what i can do next?
IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

whats next?

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Remove the graphics, remove the window tints, Replace the wheels with something decent in a 16 because those are to big. Find a tasteful Exhaust.
Then colour code the bumper plastics and maybe a set of Xenons form a 1*2.

Remove the graphics, remove the window tints, Replace the wheels with something decent in a 16 because those are to big. Find a tasteful Exhaust.
Then colour code the bumper plastics and maybe a set of Xenons form a 1*2.

Don't forget the silvervisions.

Clio 1.2
wow i know this car, driving behind you today over crack hill in bridgend around 1 o clock, i had the minty clio aha!

Clio 1.2
comments are a bit harsh here. agreed not a fan of the wheels but he's looking for team dynamics, its lowered well.

not sure what the fashion for clio exhausts are so i cant comment on that but i like it and the stripes are cool too apart from the 'sport' part.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
kinda like the strips, just lose the "sport" change the wheels, lower it a lil more, code the front a rear bumper and get the side strips painted gloss back or something, to much red makes baby jesus cry.

I know I will probs get pounded for this but I kinda like that.

Only thing I would say is remove the sport logo from the stripe and get rid of the number plate surrounds.

Also change the exhaust to either a stealth exhaust or 182 style and that will look cracking

FYI Everyone -

12. Please refrain from making excessive negative comments. As the saying goes "If you have nothing nice to say then don't say it". You are welcome to say you do not like the look of something but not post spiteful or hurtful comments repeatedly. Breaking this rule will result in a minor infraction (1 point).

Aslong as you like it mate, all i would do is remove the stripes and change the wheels and itll be tidy :)

R27 191/500
Thanks for your opinions(I think lol) in response to some critasisu
(which is fair as I asked for your opinion) it is lowerd and will be going lower again when I get some 16's as it's on coilovers and does any have a rough idea how much colour coding may cost?

MK2 PH1 1.2 5DR
I wouldn't colour code it if I were you. (some people want every car on here to look the same) Since you've got the whole orange black thing going on.

Some black wheels (dynamics pro race 1.2 in black would be nice), take off the sport thing but leave on the stripes (they're fine) and can you get front lights with a black background rather than grey? Would make the front end imo.

Stagecoach Ticket
Less is more mate looks like quite a tidy base car just need to keep it simple and your on to a winner.

Is a rough forum comments are always abit like that but there not ment in a harsh way.

Clio V6
Welcome to the club :)

The front end looks pretty good to me, as will the rest with a bit of tidying up.

non sport
awesome colour!!!love it mate. if it were mine id...

lose the "sport" logo but keep the stripes
remove window tints

and obviously your changing your wheels so your on to a winner mate...keep it up

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
needs a mental body kit, 20 inch wheels, fake dump valve, massive sunstrip etc and it would be mint

yes now leave this forum and come back when u have thought about what you have done ;)

I ain't a sheep like most on here :) Fed up of being told what I should and shouldn't like on this forum. Everyones car would look the same if everyone only did "choice mods" to their car, i.e. the old "Turinis and silvervisions"

Not ashamed to say I like them wheels, at the end of the day, it's my opinion, yours just happens to be the opposite

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
16" Team Dynamics sound good mate. Do what you like with the car imo, its not to their tastes realyl but taking the piss is not needed.

R27 191/500
This has clearly caused quite a debait but all comments have helped, some comments cod have made their point in a more civilised and less harsh way but owell

thats not actually that bad really. i would take the "sport" out of the stripes and take the stripes off the front bumper. black 1.2 Team Dynamics would look good :)

ITB BG 182
iMO - I would say get rid of the dark tints on the front as the police would make a day of it for you.
If you ditched the SPORT badge an also removed the extreme and long life ones too then it would look better id say.
Also think about the 172 front a rear bumper for some time in the future. an possibly 16's and lowered.
Loved the colour, it would stand out from others on here.

Clio 1.2
Haha awsome I live in rhoose, were u parked up and is your Clio blue?

no way! Ill probs start noticing you around more now, i though i saw you driving back from bridgend on tuesday i think around 1 ish. i was driving behind you over 'crack' hill as they call it lol. i have a minty clio, standard so i doubt you will remember it lol.

MK2PH2
Looks good mate, very original i like that :) Just get some 16s on like you say and it will make it look a lot better.