ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My OEM+ Clio

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Well Chris told me to get some pics up when its done so here they are...

IMG_6269.jpg

IMG_6271.jpg

IMG_6273.jpg

IMG_6275.jpg

IMG_6277.jpg

Whoring now :)
IMG_6280.jpg

IMG_6282.jpg

IMG_6284.jpg

IMG_6288.jpg

More..... :roll:
IMG_6291.jpg

IMG_6293.jpg

IMG_6297.jpg

IMG_6301.jpg

IMG_6305.jpg

IMG_6310.jpg

the back is going down more tomorrow

J03

MX5 1.8
WOOO gorjus matey, makes me want to keep mine now :p too bad its gong 2moro :(
as said on EU its looks really well with them rims

looks well that, see when u start spending some dollar on them it really does transform them :)

lose the blue on the numberplate? 172 rear bumper? ;)

smart as! not so sure about the yellow on the headlights though, the rest is spot on!

hopefully see it about warrington

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I really like that. Good work.

Although I do think the plates let it down. Perhaps get some pressed ones?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Thanks for all the comments about it guys, ive gone for a Old skool Clio look with the lights, By the way the bra only goes on when i know im going down the Motorway, which is most week days other than weekends its on on the pics cos i'd just got back from uni.

OEM+ = original equipment manufacturer

ie. Grill, splitter and fogs

its plus because its got wheels that look better than anyother wheels renault do and its dropped looks better than standard.

Fogs were done with Tint film i bought from America, and the Rear bumper issue is a maybe im not sure about getting one now ha ha ha

p.s. anybody who thinks im being funny im not :)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
yea they are mate, one thing im suprised no body spotted, is my laminet flooring in my boot hee hee

wait and see ;)
oooh posh laminate in boot:) a mate i know has just bought the lenzo's but with a black centre and they look quite smart on his white clio

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
im gonna go n jepodise his car then if its a clio with the same wheels in the same town! lol

Thanks for all the comments about it guys, ive gone for a Old skool Clio look with the lights, By the way the bra only goes on when i know im going down the Motorway, which is most week days other than weekends its on on the pics cos i'd just got back from uni.

OEM+ = original equipment manufacturer

ie. Grill, splitter and fogs

its plus because its got wheels that look better than anyother wheels renault do and its dropped looks better than standard.

Fogs were done with Tint film i bought from America, and the Rear bumper issue is a maybe im not sure about getting one now ha ha ha

p.s. anybody who thinks im being funny im not :)

but none of it is Original from the manufacture