ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new wheels! Volks i think?

Arctic blue clio 182
Just got some new wheels for my 182, they were advertised as rota grids but i dont think they are.. They look more like volk racing te37s to me! They will be refurbed in either anthracite, bronze or silver with some new rubber when i collect some pennies together :) also have coilovers on the way this month! Anyway.. Tell me what you think and excuse the rubbish picture :p

temporary_zps53894697.jpg

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
I think that works, nice to something diffrent

Although I do like a 100% OEM Cup

Renault Clio 172
think it looks hot dare to different! no reason to always put the same old wheels on cars! they do look like reps deffo are not rota grids however as long as they are not badged as rotas they are some great looking wheels!

Arctic blue clio 182
Thanks guys, im not bothered if the are reps as i didnt pay much for them :) just trying to decide if i should go for some stretched tyres and camber or just lower it a bit more as it is!

Arctic 182
Looks good mate! Reps or not, they suit the car & it's good to be different!

IMO, camber might be a bit too much. Bit of stretch would look ok but I'm unsure if it affects the tyres in anyway like camber does?

They can't be "Reps of Rotas" because Rotas are just copies of more expensive wheels, which these will also be a replica of. They do look like Inovite versions, which probably cost the same as the Rota versions anyway. Volk TE37s are the original items if you were ever wondering.

Anyway, a darker colour and lower and they'd look pretty good I reckon.

Arctic blue clio 182
Thanks for all the feed back people :) il be shure to get some more pictures up once i get the coilies and a refurb done!