ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new ride...S Works..

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
prefer the clio tbh. whats going on with chicken wire mesh and chav'd lights on the rear? imo loose all the spots

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Warren, its not too bad tbh, between 22-28mpg, same as the R27 was..tho when gunning it last night head to head with a Focus ST, it was showing mid teens..

3 spoke wheel.

Excellent, the 2 spoke wheel is beyond s**t. Buckets of pace, would pull on a 197 with ease. Has it got the diff?

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
looks guid
like the looks and the spots. Colour is superb.

think youll hate the mpg and will be worse than the R27. However probably a step up in build and quality. Pace wise, good wee dollop of torque

:D

Tappd'd RS
More pics of said new ride ...

3758604599_9c6d7b87ae_b.jpg

3758605153_e941dd96af_b.jpg

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I'd get rid of the spots, de-chrome, and get some proper (ie not run flats) tyres on it.

05 IO 182 cup
Nice car, but by the end of the month you will be on first name terms with the manager of your local filling station !!! thats the reason i got rid of my S

Xenons I presume lol?

Loving it, spots make it for me too. But if they're definately impacting on the cooling/performance then lose them all, pointless on a car like that.

I'll hook you up with some decent pics if you want?

tiTTy & SV650
Did you drive past mine earlier?

Thought I heard a power steering whine!!!!

Best colour IMO, enjoy!

ST
Dont like the spotties. But nice car.

Whats the spec on these al.

210 brake, all the options on this one...silly money new.

looks the bizzo, think 2 spots will be better than two, but dont worry about the overheating, as said before, the radiator is approx 20% oversized on these cars. the engine is over engineered for the current stresses it encouters.

You know your stuff mate, been doing a bit of reading, seems there's a fair bit more to them than what people think.

prefer the clio tbh. whats going on with chicken wire mesh and chav'd lights on the rear? imo loose all the spots

Rear lights i'd actually never noticed till you said mate..hmm may change them too.

Excellent, the 2 spoke wheel is beyond s**t. Buckets of pace, would pull on a 197 with ease. Has it got the diff?

Ah ok..nah no diff on this one, its only the GP Works that gets the diff even tho its only got another 8bhp LOL

Ooft Alan, what a ride ;)

Mini's not bad either!!

Need some pro pics done by the Vee owner :D

So true mate LOL

Xenons I presume lol?

Loving it, spots make it for me too. But if they're definately impacting on the cooling/performance then lose them all, pointless on a car like that.

I'll hook you up with some decent pics if you want?

Xenons indeed..its the only way we roll.

Some proper pics of it would be good yeah.

Did you drive past mine earlier?

Thought I heard a power steering whine!!!!

Best colour IMO, enjoy!

Nah not been in town since last night man..aye the steering is a bit whiney..

Cheers all.

koi

Audi S1
You need to get a decent camera lol, looking good anyway. Would lose a couple of the spots though.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Good choice mate, it'll look a lot fresher and tidier minus the spots.

Miss your face.

ST
Mixed reviews on the spot lamps.

Darren, i never really seen my self in a Bini either, hairdresser/girls car etc..but tbh i wanted a good blend of everything, the clio was starting to get on my nerves and after 3 i thought fvck it i want to try something else.