ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new Liquid Yellow 182 :)

Pulsar Gti-r,LY 182
Hey everyone here's the latest renaultsport addition to the family Clio number 3 a 2005 (55) Liquid Yellow 182 it's full fat both cup packs standard (for now) was bought off a forum member as well il post pics later on as it won't let me just now :/

thanks

​Mickie

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    375.7 KB · Views: 226
  Pulsar Gti-r,LY 182
Yeah lights are going and just bought a yozza and still got the rs tuner as well so should come together nicely :)

Pulsar Gti-r,LY 182
Well been a while since I posted been busy with work :/ got a fair bit covered on the clio and still plenty waiting to be done got the yozza on a scorpion decat poly bushed dog leg mount new front tyres standard rear lights lowered on apex springs and KYB gas adjust shocks new discs EBC pads new wheel bearings and abs rings on the rear led number plate light led sidelights updated xenon bulbs upgraded speakers pioneer head unit 4 wheel alignment and got 2 sets of turinis waiting to go on :) a new front splitter a set of recaros a set of wind deflectors and an rs tuner map waiting so enough to keep me busy :)