ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new headlights..what do you

Someone asked ..where did I get my rear lights..sorry cant remember who..(goldfish brain)
There are more on ebay at the mo...but it runs out in 4 hours...here is the item number.

130181963732:)

ITB BG 182
as soon as they do them with the xenon kit with them aswell then ill buy a set unless someone has a pair of orignal renault head lights with the black insert an not the silvery grey one.

Finally got my angel eyes on...yippy....going to do the rears and sides tomorrow:)

obviously before...

011-3.jpg

and after...mmmm...

012-4.jpg

013-2.jpg

014-4.jpg

015-2.jpg

018-2.jpg

Will get some day shots soon:)

Mk4 XR3i 90 - spec
And they make for legal HID conversion now since they have the projector lenses. I like them.

is this true??

Tis actually, one of the legalities of HID conversion is that the light is cast through a projector style lense, as found on angel eye headlights such as these.

Through a normal lense/reflector style lamp, the xenon light is dispersed incorrectly, and somewhat dangerously. Anyone who's had a xenon light unit apart will know this is pretty much only difference, use your heads and don't comment if you haven't a clue.

Nice one pinky,

I have the morettte headlights myself, it takes balls to be different esp on this site where ppl don't like stemming away from the norm so good on ya.

Mark.

LY 182
get some of the cheap xenon lookalike halogen bulbs from ebay (the ones with the blue coating on them)
they look spot on shining through the projecter lense, i origionally had the full set in my standard lights which were better but not great, main beam just looked normal though.
but in the projecter light it looks bright white, will get a pic tonight

Dynamique+ 1.4
insurance and headlights? reckon they need to be told, i fancy some of the black angel eyes for mine!