ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new headlights..what do you

think...hope there not to ch*v.
I think there lovely:approve:

cliohaloangeleyesmmm.jpg

Mk2 Clio dci
theyll look nice i reckon, espcially as you got them in black not chrome.

Haz no these have the covers, their angel eye type lights. Your thinking of the morrette lights you can get off k-tec.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Front bumper off then... u doing it urself? or getting a body shop to change them?

Mk2 Clio dci
piece of pish to do. you'll need:
30 torques (possibly)
20 torques
phillips screwdriver
flathead screwdriver
10mm socket
and possibly 13mm socket

should take no more than an hour.

Im also getting the windows tinted..going for the dark mysterous look..lol..
and another plan that I dont want to reveal just yet..lol.

M

mini-valver

I was'nt aware Lexus lights were available for the front? I meant is there a pic of them on a car? I doubt it'll change my mind though, lol.
I'd rather have the black surround standard lights....

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I'll add a couple of night time pics it may help your decision, I loved my angel eyes :)
SANY0131.gif

SANY0018.gif

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Not for me at all, Just fit in with the Saxo's and Corsa's doing the rounds on the Seafront Etc.

Andy

Clio Dynamique
think...hope there not to ch*v.
I think there lovely:approve:

cliohaloangeleyesmmm.jpg
yer im getting those lights in a few weeks for my blue dynamique there soooooo nice ta for posting the pics aswell made me want them even more and btw there not chavy atall they set the car of nicely a simple yet very effective mod tbh good choice