ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new headlights..what do you

I hate em ;)
ClioFCS.gif

my old car...

standard headlights look 100 times better...

dont mess with perfection...;)

It would be very boring if everyone had the same thing though..I just think lights are a major feature..and I dont want the standard look:)

Fiesta RS Turbo & Pug 206
:quiet:
Front bumper off then... u doing it urself? or getting a body shop to change them?

dont bother gettin a body shop to do , its so so easy to take the front bumper off .

p.s my light is still steaming up again after caking it with clear silicone

Ben

w**k. The standard cluster look sooooo much better. I hate angle eyes and lexarse lights with a passion. I feel like taking a hammer to them every time i see some.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
:quiet:
Front bumper off then... u doing it urself? or getting a body shop to change them?

dont bother gettin a body shop to do , its so so easy to take the front bumper off .

p.s my light is still steaming up again after caking it with clear silicone

Ben

Really?.. Mines gone, thank God i didn't spend £90 getting it fitted!...

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Really?? they say they are street legal.

They have the reflector showing.... thats no problem.

The problem will probably occur in light efficiency, being so dark only a small amount of light is emitted.

Probably not enough to even see during the day or in sunshine.

Those rear lights are flippin gash.

Any pics of the front ones on the car ?

Not till after crimbo.:cool:
As for the rear lights..I dont want lickarse and I dont want standard..so I thought these were best.

Really?? they say they are street legal.

The problem will probably occur in light efficiency, being so dark only a small amount of light is emitted.

Can I get extra bright bulbs??

1*2 Dynamic 03

Probably not enough to even see during the day or in sunshine.[/quote]

bang on, cant see a bloody thing during the day.....look brill on a pearl black car tho :D

Done mine myself only cost about 20 quid to do them any 1 want pics ill post em

Clio Billabong 1.2

bang on, cant see a bloody thing during the day.....look brill on a pearl black car tho :D

Done mine myself only cost about 20 quid to do them any 1 want pics ill post em

Post them, I'm intrigued.

1*2 Dynamic 03
there is something nice about the black on black tho

Whole load better than lickarse lights like your average saxo owner

Ekkk a note was put through my door saying they had tried to deliver a parcel...have to go and get them after 2pm:cool:

Mk4 XR3i 90 - spec
And they make for legal HID conversion now since they have the projector lenses. I like them.