ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new Focus!

MK2 PH2 & E46 330
Got a wee bargain today. fair enough its 115k and needs a little bit of love on the outside, but for just over a grand im chuffed.

Looking for a ph1 172
nice looks so good with the mp3 wheels in grey like.wot is it 1.4/6 etc zetec.iv got a 1.6 zetec and im from Edinburgh 2 where about are u from??ill look out for you.but i love it

chris

MK2 PH2 & E46 330
yeah just over a grand actually. Its a 1.6

Im from Edinburgh but go to uni in dundee btw

Evo 6, E92 320d
It was probably a company car at some point so i wouldn't worry aout the mileage, probably had an easy life. Noice.

a.e

GT3 RS, Caterham Duratec.
EERRRR SAM What have you done?????

To be honest it must be miles better than the Cilo for your commute to Dundee :cool:

Andrew

ATR
nice example mate, ill be selling my full leather interior in a few months if you want it ! i went from a mk2 ph1 clio 1.4 to my focus and it is such a better car, but now im going back to clio but in the form of a 172 hopefully!

Very tidy for the money, you could make some cash back by selling a few of those modifications off it.
With regard to the exhaust is it a back box or a full system, J05H has a powerflow jobby and its near enough perfect in terms of sound and fittment.

ATR
Heres a link to my thread if you want to steal any ideas,

Do you know what front lip that is quite like it.
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=295737

cheers. defo decided to do something about the exhaust.

Mines a powerflow cat back that doesnt echo in the car but sounds really sporty when you put your boot down, especially down a street with houses down the sides. Really pleased with mine, especially as i only spent £40 on it (mates rates).

Ill be selling everything off it or selling it as a whole as i said in 5 months ish so let me know if your interested in anything

MK2 PH2 & E46 330
cool. I think the whole body kit is an EGR kit to answer the question about the front lip.