ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Clio 182 SPORT

Clio Sport 182
Hello everyone. I have finally took the plunge and bought my self a 182. Have enjoyed every minute of it so far, really is a quality car! Here are some pics.

SchwepTek™
You need to host them with something like photobucket mate. Then you can copy and paste the direct link (www.....) and click on the yellow icon in the toolbar ^^^^^

Oh and welcome to CS! :)

RB 182
CLIO182SPORT003.gif

CLIO182SPORT002.gif

CLIO182SPORT004.gif

Best colour as well...nice :cool:

only just noticed its not a cup spoiler. so its either got the cup suspension only or someone has just put cup alloys on

Looks good. Nice colour.

Looks as though it hasn't got the cup spoiler pack, no worries, easy to fit them though.

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
looks like it has the cup suspension pack as the ride hight is lower than normal. (to me anyway)

Clio Sport 182
Thanks for the interest guys. To be honest i don't know the specifications of it. I paid £6500 for it, it has done 32500 miles and has all the belts chnaged and recently serviced.

To be perfectly honest it doesnt bother me about Cup packs and suspension and the likes as im not a Clio enthusiast. All i know is that it looks stunning and goes like stink, isnt that what its all about?!

I must admit that i did look through this forum before i bought it just so i had a basic understanding, so thanks to you guys for the advice!

Im from suffolk by the way if there are any orthers out there from this area. Would love to get involved in going to meets and learning more about the car.

Cheers Guys. Steve.

Clio Sport 172
What do you mean it's a FF?

Seen a couple of posts with the term FF in them....Don't know what it means?