ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MY NEW CLIO 172:d

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Have you ever bought front discs/pads rear discs/pads/bearings and ABS rings? Plus labour? Plus a fluid flush??

There may be change for a pint... Possibly.

I WAS JUST ABOUT TO POST A THREAD ABOUT THIS VERY CAR.

WHATEVER YOU DO MATE, DO NOT BUY THIS CAR.

I know the lad who used to own it, and he is a complete and utter tool who really hasn't looked after this car. It's been driven round on the redline for god knows how long and I really don't know how it hasn't blown up yet.

Not trying to piss on your parade, just trying to tell you that you should steer well clear of this, it is that cheap for a reason.

There's a guy like this near me trying to sell a cup. He doesn't seem to understand noone is going to buy it after watching him rag the arse off it 24/7.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
You've made me question my sanity now....

Rear discs and Bearings: £136 (K-tec)

rear pads: £25 (ebay!)

Front discs: £50 Euro car parts

Front pads: £40 Euro Car parts

Fluid (cheap one to flush, good one to replace) £30

Labour.... £100 ish??

Well, £350 then. LOL!!

none
just got back from work and had a answer phone message on my phone saying you sure u dont want it some bloke just offerd the full 3 grand!? when i was paying 1950 4 it ha ok m8 good luck

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
just got back from work and had a answer phone message on my phone saying you sure u dont want it some bloke just offerd the full 3 grand!? when i was paying 1950 4 it ha ok m8 good luck

Nobody else will be wanting it. Why would he turn down £3K and take under £2K from you? He is wanting rid of it.

none
Nobody else will be wanting it. Why would he turn down £3K and take under £2K from you? He is wanting rid of it.

i know mate he can go rip somebody els off am going to keep looking and if i have to save up couple more months and get a car that i love legs will keep me going a little longer:D

Titanium 182
You've made me question my sanity now....

Rear discs and Bearings: £136 (K-tec)

rear pads: £25 (ebay!)

Front discs: £50 Euro car parts

Front pads: £40 Euro Car parts

Fluid (cheap one to flush, good one to replace) £30

Labour.... £100 ish??

Well, £350 then. LOL!!

Can get rear discs for £100 now :eek:

Hows the little mk1 ? Its been "Nearly finished" for ages now !

DB.

BMW 440i

TBH though, if someone offered me £1050 more than someone else for a car, id phone the original person just to ask them if they want it one more time! I mean, thats not much difference? :headno: