ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Car!!!!

182 Trophy (#27/500)
Most of you will recognise this car from the forum and ive just cleaned it after picking it up yesterday. have a few bits to be getting on with tho just to tidy it up a little.

DSC02791.jpg

DSC02783.jpg

DSC02785.jpg

DSC02796.jpg

DSC02794.jpg

Thanks to Batman for building an awesome car. Incredible
cheers for looking

Track 172 & Golf R32
Thats A Nice Car !!! Looks A Lot Of Fun To ;) Love To Have Something Remotely Like That One Day !!

RB 182 Cup
Hey really nice to see its on here already and its been well looked after! Mark will be pleased wasn't easy for him to get rid Whats your plans for it??

alien green rs133
step one get rid of them pedals and fit a foot rest, step to Give me the rear spoiler, you got a minter there laddy, this car looked mint flying up towards my rear end with the fuzz's lights flashing behind it :D

182 Trophy (#27/500)
i have had to put a sun visor strip on this afternoon as i was strugglin to see anythin last nite!!!i know its chav and i dont like them, but i do need one.lol.will get some Ktec wheels with prada spec 2 tyres for the road and save the 888's for the track with the pro race 1.2's. also will get an RSTUNER ECU and new bonnet areocatches as one isnt working. Will give it a good PC on sunday and post up more piks then.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Fantastic!!

Bin the pedals though, and the exhaust could do with adjusting. Just depends if it bothers you though i guess.

182 Trophy (#27/500)
yeh and has 1.2 on the side :) has been changed to a 2.0 on the reg doc but still taxes as 1.2 and is insured as 1.2 with 2.0 conversion(cheaper than listing as 172)

182 Trophy (#27/500)
im assumin u mean hate?? take that quite personally tbh as that is my old car waiting to be sold and i love it. Had it 3 years and its awesome. never let me down but just time to move on.

RB 182 Cup
No sure about you pcing it, it was only done recently! Just don't over do it! Batman and myself now share a 1.9 TDI ibiza in candy white. He is taking the leap to a full time self employed tattoo artist so we have to be cautious hence the sudden change! Your plans sound good just keep us up to date it will be nice to see what you do with it :)

182 Trophy (#27/500)
absolutely. no problem. love the new ibiza. i can vouch for it bein an awesome car and looks lush in candy white!!!!
will put some more piks up at the weekend.

RB 182 Cup
Yeah it is a nice car, the most simple thing Mark has ever owned! You keeping it as stripped as it is?? Or putting some stuff back? I loved that car before he stripped it all out, once it was stripped I never got in it! lol

182 Trophy (#27/500)
i will keep it as it is. love the noise of the exhaust resonating in the car.lol.may lay down some light carpeting just to make it easier to live with day to day.I love everythin about it tho. i cannot rave about it enough. and its fast as f**k!!!!lol

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
lose the TOW stickers and your on a winner imo :), never got that idea tbh!!!!

RB 182 Cup
Yeah I thought you may put carpet back, I think it needs something around the gear stick it just looks far to bare! You putting a CD player back in? And this is going to be a daily drive???

182 Trophy (#27/500)
not sure about a stereo. may just use headphones on the ipod. it is a daily driver but ill let u know how that idea goes.lol. shud be fun. may become hard to bare when the novelty wares off.lol.

RB 182 Cup
Don't know really, it never seemed to bother Mark but he does keep going on about how good the Ibiza feels in comparison lol I hope you really enjoy it anyway and it carries on being as loved as when Mark had it, I think it will :)

Clio 1.2 Billabong
yeh and has 1.2 on the side :) has been changed to a 2.0 on the reg doc but still taxes as 1.2 and is insured as 1.2 with 2.0 conversion(cheaper than listing as 172)
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

nice car anyway

erm.....hes legitimately insured it etc?

2.0 on log book. insured as a 1.2 modified with a 2.0 conversion.

so hes doing it right.