ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new car... meet Ruby.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Wow! Definitely wasn't expecting to see a pics of an Aston when I clicked this thread.

Crazy numbers to be spending running a car. Hats off. Well Done :D

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Lovely. I know you're not keen on them but the N400 skirts look great! The newer lights look great, but not on this colour.

Enjoy!

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Congrats, lovely car!

I'm not going to lie, I'm incredibly jealous and only wish I could afford something like this!

But for now my R26 will have to do.

P.S. Did CS.net win the lotto while I've been gone? Every one's driving V8's!!!!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Lovely. I know you're not keen on them but the N400 skirts look great! The newer lights look great, but not on this colour.

Enjoy!

n400 skirts change the look of the car imo, less beautiful and sleek. not for me.

and newer lights? I'm pretty sure they are the same?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Nice to meet you today laura! The car looks stunning in person, it sounded even better!

you too mate :)
had to give it a bit when i was leaving lol

6 Cylinders isn't enough any more.

deffo not haha

well its back in at the dealers today, still getting a little water into the boot, not as bad as before but enough to make it steemy... annoying,

and this time i took one of thier cars haha, so im repping some merc thing today, no idea what it is, auto, boring rep wagon lol

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
everything else is perfect, just this water issue and i cant work it out myself.

tbh its built better than my audi a1 was haha!!

Ive told them to keep it until its fixed and i dont want it back until its sorted properly :)

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
HAHA yeah,

had an update, they found 2 small leaks in the boot, one on the right hand side where a grommet wasnt sealing properly, and a slightly bigger ingress on the other side.. that they cant locate now, they have also replaced the high level brake light again... due to the 3 LEDs remaining dimly lit.. ive just told him to go park it up outside and leave it.. replacing the unit again wont solve that one imo... haha

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
for anyone thats remotely interested, they are fitting a whole new boot seal, parts should be in tomorrow so i get the ghetto merc for another 2 days at least.

Oh how i love warrenty

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
im not upset about it in the slightest, 70% of people probably wouldnt have noticed but i noticed it steeming up a little so i went looking. I am one of those customers you would hate.

A rubber seal letting a little drop of water in isnt exactly an Aston Martin ruining experience, I want it the best it possibly can, its like new so im being stupidly fussy.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
running costs, only thing i can really comment on so far is fuel ... alot. 12mpg

servicing is about £1000 a year
tax £475
tyres are massive, so expensive.. every thing is expensive, you could use it as a daily without uber deep pockets

VRS
Car looks lovely in red :approve:

my mate ended up using his gallardo as his daily as his aston was always in the garage :( i dont know why but i always assumed the lambo would have been the temperamental one out of the two, obvioususly not. Love the sound these things make!

Disastra Coupe
Tbf, it's rubber seals just perishing a bit or whatever. It doesn't matter if you pay 1k for a car or 500,000k... Rubber can still perish.

Revels Mum & Sister
Lovely :) Very jealous. I have looked at a couple recently and some 360's but has decided to go semi sensible and look at M3/M5. Hope you enjoy it!!!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
few new pics :)

8377360832_d14a17de64_c.jpg

Aston-1 by laurataylor225, on Flickr

8377359722_f86367e8f3_c.jpg

Aston-4 by laurataylor225, on Flickr

8376282655_3874a5c787_c.jpg

Aston-8 by laurataylor225, on Flickr

8376282283_28a6e428cf_c.jpg

Aston-9 by laurataylor225, on Flickr

8377360506_76f60e7e6f_c.jpg

Aston-2 by laurataylor225, on Flickr

8377359068_1514b200fc_c.jpg

Aston-6 by laurataylor225, on Flickr

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
its deffo not a hard subject to photograph, I want to try and do more with my photography this year, ive dropped the mag stuff, not sure what to do but ive been asked to do a few comissions so who knows.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Thanks, im not sure whe will be coming out to play in this weather much, the TC leaves alot of play before correcting you, which is a good think, but leaves you enough time to go... oooooo lol