ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new 172cup....

172Cup
got a late 2003 172 cup yesterday off a member on here, regi james. Thanks bud. Hope we're both happy with the deal.

So after a long day... Missing the 330am ferry yesterday morning by minutes and not getting home until 5am this morning it was a bloody long day..... But the 240 mile drive back to stranraer was epic.... Great handling little car and still comfortable. fast too...I was expecting to find it seriously lacking pace coming from a 410bhp Civic. Now don't get me wrong the civic was on another level but the whole clio cup package I feel will leave me grinning ear to ear whenever I drive it.

197 FF Glacier White
Noisy though! Welcome! Saw that for sale, looked a nice example. I'm still not bored with my Cup and I'm - a) old, b) usually bored with cars after 6 months! Enjoy.

172Cup
2002type-r
fully built engine
Jackson racing supercharger
toda mani and exhaust
gruppem
k-pro
Coilovers
billet engine mounts
oil cooler
kaaz diff
carbotech pads and goodridge hoses
premier recaros and red carpet probably a bit more i have forgot

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VwfxojV15k[/youtube]

DSC00582.jpg

DSC00581.jpg

DSC00579.jpg

DSC00577.jpg

Last edited:
  Laguna sport tourer
got a late 2003 172 cup yesterday off a member on here, regi james. Thanks bud. Hope we're both happy with the deal.

So after a long day... Missing the 330am ferry yesterday morning by minutes and not getting home until 5am this morning it was a bloody long day..... But the 240 mile drive back to stranraer was epic.... Great handling little car and still comfortable. fast too...I was expecting to find it seriously lacking pace coming from a 410bhp Civic. Now don't get me wrong the civic was on another level but the whole clio cup package I feel will leave me grinning ear to ear whenever I drive it.
It was a bit of an eventful day lol.
Epic fuel economy from the fiesta but gonna miss the character of the cup lol

172Cup
yup it was fun.... never got to release its full potential on track etc but.... its one car I'll always remember. Sleeper too lol.
plus with the jrsc it drove fine on the road. could still be used as a daily drive no problem.