ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My mates decked polo & my clio

One of my mates from back home came down last night for a pissup so today i took a few pics of his car for him and mine sneaked into a few of the shots ;)

100_1889edit.jpg

100_190edit.jpg

100_1886edit.jpg

100_1885edit.jpg

100_1881edit.jpg

100_1912edit.jpg

100_1903edit.jpg

I know its not a clio but it's something different to look at :)

Gav!

Cheers for shifting the thread, wasnt thinking :approve:

Yeh it's a cool little motor! Another inch lower at the front and it would be perfect i think

I ve got one of those Polo's at home! They are a laugh, I just hope his isn't a 1.05, performance is glacial!

Thats probably abit better, mines a 1.05 with 45hp! Looks good slammed, needs some euro rims, maybe ats cups and some german plate surrounds.

1.2 16v
SHOCKING! GET AN UP TO DATE CAR FOR GOD SAKE, 182 CUP FF

i disagree, i think they have character and i wouldnt mind one of those as a second car, be a barrell of laughs, clio is nice, if evry one had 3 year old cars and newer 182/197 then it would be so boring, a bit of character is always needed...:clown: