ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My little clio story so far.

Clio 220 Trophy
That's horrible mate, I feel for you. Had any disputes with anyone near your mum's? Someone's jealous that you've got that motor and it's been kept so nice. This happens to be my best mate's old car...

Small update car has been keyed 3 times in total now, twice on drivers side and once on passenger side, so I will get it fixed when I move away and have saved for it,

Car is now on 156k and is fucked current work that is being done
New exhaust system (scorpion) as my Miltek is blowing and the back box hanger has snapped off,
It needs
New thermostat housing as thats leaking,
New radiator
New power steering pump
New water pump
Cam seals and rocker cover are leaking oil so that's is being replaced along with an early cambelt change and overdue aux belt, need a new engine loom as mine is ruined, in particular the alternator live has sheered off so that's got to be fixed. New lamdba sensor, rear caliper has seized so rebuild on that along with discs and pads, and pads for the front.
So its going to be an excellent month for my bank balance.
But my recaros are lovely and it drive allright before it broke down.