ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my liquid yellow 182 stolen last nite from my drive

Clio 1.2 16v
Will keep a look out but im in the North although it gives you some eyes elsewhere mate. Must admit im only on my first car and i live with my dad but if someone broke in here id be at them, sleep with an Air rifle next to my bed, anybody wants to come in they can have a lead pellet in their face and the best part is it wont kill em so ya can then beat the living crap out of them with the stock of the rifle! Hope they burn in hell mate and wish ya all the best with ya new motor!

Mreg 1.8 16v naples red
sucks mate. hope u get the insurance sorted quick-ish. if you find out who it is . i have a stunning rifle inder my bed. and how come the car wasnt in the garage ? bad luck mate

NEED V6!
nah sorry guys no news as from yet and my mobile is switched off and they have probably already sold the handset already,and my car werent in garage because were movin house this friday so its full of boxes ready for the move

seemed like they picked there time perfectly

i hope to hear something this week asap

LY V6 with Recaros
On no, I'm so gutted for you, I can't begin to imagine how you must be feeling! I really hope you get it sorted and catch the thieving scums. Really makes my blood boil reading things like this, and it seems to be happening too often! :(

NEED V6!
Apparently what the cops are saying that their has been an increase in hot hatches( Type R, Focus ST, Clio 182 and Feista ST) being stolen regardles of keys being to hand, he also said that lambo diablo was stolen a few weeks back just down the road.

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Absolutely gutted for you mate! I hope the bellends die as a result of speeding in your car, and wrapping it around a lamp post! f**king c***s!

I keep telling my bro to hide his keys, as he simply leaves them on the 1st set of stairs in our house!

Hope you get some information soon mate.

Tys.

Renault Clio, 216 Tomcat
they are theiving f**king lowlifes iv had my bmw and my corsa nicked.i vowed if i ever got them i would personally kill them. u have the fact its a rare colour in ur favour.. not many about i would think.if i seen it ill personally hang them fae the rafters by their balls till u arrive mate.. thing is tho too the saxo was probably stolen too no doubt..they have no respect for peoples belongings and their is no justice for them they get a slap on the wrists and walk out steal another car.. they need hung or made to work and have their wages taken off them to pay back the money and damages.

Lionel Richie
does it have a green fusion sticker on it, i've seen a liquid yellow one on the m40 with green fusion stickers

I hope the one I saw yesterday in Shaftesbury wasn't it. Damn wish I'd have read this thread before I saw it now, and I would have gone in and checked the reg.
Doubtful it was though.

Gutted for you though mate, can't imagine how it feels to have someone come into your home and steal your car. Hope I never do too!

Titanium 255 V6
I hope the one I saw yesterday in Shaftesbury wasn't it. Damn wish I'd have read this thread before I saw it now, and I would have gone in and checked the reg.
Doubtful it was though.

Gutted for you though mate, can't imagine how it feels to have someone come into your home and steal your car. Hope I never do too!

Probably been cloned by now... best to hide your number plates from the web

clio 172 cup
tough luck mate,if they catch the ba**ards they should castrate em....
that would would make em think twice about doing it again!!!

Megane Trophy
ah man sorry to hear that - with it being so rare you may well be lucky!

I always sleep with my keys very near to me. Id prefer the f*****s to come face to face with me and a baseball bat before i hand the keys over.

Golf 7R
Id rather leave the keys in sight downstairs, rather than risking the tw@ coming upstairs where my girlfriend is. At the end of the day it can be replaced harsh but true where as family cant. I have 3 dogs that go ballistic if even the door knocks!

NEED V6!
I am gutted but when i get the insurance back i need to start looking at getting another quick car,

My options:

VXR220
Lotus Exige S1
Renault Clio V6
BMW ZM
Another Clio maybe the Trophy
350z gt
Seat Leon Cupra 225

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
You should really get onto your insurance company and get a courtesy car sorted.

As they will wait a few weeks too see if it's found before they start to think about giving you any money.

Mk4 .:R32
Man that's sh!t. Someone stole my next door neighbours Range Rover off the drive the other night. They walked into their house, robbed their keys along with 600 quid in cash (not sure why they had £600 lying about) and drove off.
saw a blue VX220 the other day and loved it. Never liked them before now, it looked awesome. If you can afford it I would get a 350 Nismo!!

GR7

Shiny red R32
That's awful, I know what it's like to wake up and see a space where you parked your car the previous night! I had a 306 Rallye stolen a few years ago but the police found it parked up in an area that doesn't have those sort of cars (personal plate too) and phoned me at 2am in the morning and it was recovered with not a mark on it inside or out (other than a couple of wires out the dash) and they guessed it was pinched to order and three other cars got nicked the same night from round here and one of them was spotted on a breakdown lorry so we guessed the rest went the same way!

Hope if you get it back that it's in good nick! :(

NEED V6!
Just Wondering,

I am covered under cap insurance does this mean that renault should pay out for a car as the price i bought my 182 for which was £16650 less the insurance money i get.

I have'nt a clue anyone have an idea.:S

R35 GTR
Just Wondering,

I am covered under cap insurance does this mean that renault should pay out for a car as the price i bought my 182 for which was £16650 less the insurance money i get.

I have'nt a clue anyone have an idea.:S

renault gap insurance covers you upto invoice price, which is what i was told when I bought mine.

Elise,Pum,WRX,MCS,R6
been readin this for the past few days, feel for you mate. doubt very much it would be coming back, it would have been broken for spares in no time, but guess you wouldnt want it back anyway. out of your new car list- either the 350Z/VX/lotus

NEED V6!
been readin this for the past few days, feel for you mate. doubt very much it would be coming back, it would have been broken for spares in no time, but guess you wouldnt want it back anyway. out of your new car list- either the 350Z/VX/lotus

Yeah i am gutted, take today for instance at lunch times i normaly go out for spin around the roads round near where i work, i walked outside to the carpark at lunch looking around for my car and then thought to myself what am i doing i have no car to drive anymore:( . The afternoon went very slow for me as was just thinking about where the Lighting Yellow Beast is at present.

I know i'll never see my 182 again, never see my 2 mint oakley sunglasses all my cd collection, but most of all the way the car put a smile on my face every morning, soon as the engine was warmed up and you put your foot down that pure andrenelin rush I'll miss most.

RB 182 FF/ CUP PACKS
Look on the bright side - nobody got hurt and you were properly insured. Worse things happen, at least you'll get to go car shopping with cash soon, which should negate any insurance increase if you buy cleverly.