ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my install

Ford Fiesta

cool cris, why you got a big mag light in boot? also your sat nav is in a different language isnt it cant quite see but it looks to be different words than that on mine.

also whats that on ya windscreen, presume camera detector? my road angel 2 is there, have you thought of sticking a straight wire down back of windscreen down then under carpet behind pedals and round to your 3 way cig lighter? just to keep wire out of view?

Quote: Originally posted by Liam182 on 10 July 2004

cool cris, why you got a big mag light in boot? also your sat nav is in a different language isnt it cant quite see but it looks to be different words than that on mine.

also whats that on ya windscreen, presume camera detector? my road angel 2 is there, have you thought of sticking a straight wire down back of windscreen down then under carpet behind pedals and round to your 3 way cig lighter? just to keep wire out of view?
cheers mate, the little gadget thing is a g-tec pro meter, not too worried about the wires been hidden though, but hope gonna be getting a b2 installed soon and il prob be hiding the wire for that.

also renault didnrt give me language cd yet which im still waiting for so i have to put up witha french lady talking to me, saying that i now know a few more words in frnech.

don't

1 thing im confused about, on ur dvd screen it looks like Ushers video for "Burn" palm trees on fire etc , but 4 sum reason it looks like theres a soldier standing there, wtf lol, isit just my screen thats showing a soldier instead of usher, or is the scene from a film

ohyea and how much was ur g-tec pro meter thing, measures 0-60s etc??

nice interior (y)

.Dave.

Quote: Originally posted by Essexlad_Dave on 11 July 2004

1 thing im confused about, on ur dvd screen it looks like Ushers video for "Burn" palm trees on fire etc , but 4 sum reason it looks like theres a soldier standing there, wtf lol, isit just my screen thats showing a soldier instead of usher, or is the scene from a film

ohyea and how much was ur g-tec pro meter thing, measures 0-60s etc??

nice interior (y)

.Dave.
nuthin wrong wit a bit of usher mate, wit the g-tec havent had a chance to use it yet as the car is still running in.

don't

yea nothin wrong with usher m8, but on my screen it dont look like usher

it looks like a soldier standing sideways on 2 the camera, very confusin lol

mite just b my dodgy eyes

it does loo klike usher, look harder. Very nice motorised screen mate, how much was that?

also tidy up the boot next and get ya amps secured properly before the leads cross and cause damage.