ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Iceberg, white ultraleggera's fitted :D Pic heavy

BlackGold 182
fitted them and gave the berg a quick going over and got some crappy iphone pics:D

what you all think:D

f5d12d76.jpg

e0496a0d.jpg

e5c2815e.jpg

606f8c85.jpg

36183bed.jpg

5aff7fc0.jpg

a35494de.jpg

bb230b9a.jpg

Last edited:

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
They look really good imo. Are these the ones you refurbed yourself? Could do with spacers though

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Not keen on the red calipers, but the wheels look great!

BlackGold 182
yeppp their the ones i refurbed myself mate!

naa the calipers will be changing colour soon! the brakes are too small to show off! lol

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
White wheels really suit iceburgs, I just couldn't be arsed to keep them clean as i'm quite lazy,
so i'll be going for black when the time comes, but fair play mate car looks sweet.

Better than mine.:(

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
First tme I think I have seen white on silver grows on ya real quick !!! LIKE it !! sounds like it shouldnt work but it does :approve:

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Echo the other statements... I didn't expect white on silver to look good, but that looks fantastic :)

Ollie's Silver Cup
I really like white wheels on silver cars; I'd have liked my 2118's in white, if it wasn't for the cleaning!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Whole car looks lovely, wheels suit it perfectly!

(Although its already been mentioned, The calipers are guff....)

You know what, when I read white and iceberg I really was expecting it to look gash but it works really well.

I also want your exhaust :(

Clio 182 Cup
That looks great, Iv got a silver 182 and was going to do my wheels in black but might go for the white now, are you selling your old 172 wheels ?