ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My home made intake made today :)

M3, Cup racer'd 182
Wow amazing work, have Pm'd you regarding some other stuff you might be interested in doing for my track car project. Glad i don't have to use rally weld all the time for my ally fab stuff now.

Being 2min from my garage is also handy :).

172 Cup Jenvey'd
100% standard apart from the filter. Seemed to be a fair bit quicker than a few other 172/182's that I was up against at castle combe though..

Sorry northloop missed your comment there, yeah i do work there and Lars is indeed still here :)

Also the weight of it is by far less than a similar kit in silicone form, ever held a piece of silicone a similar length? It's pretty heavy compared to the equivalent aluminium. Will have to weigh it for y'all.

Ah, that makes sense. So you know Paul aka Tuffty and Bill @ Badger5 I presume? AH seem to be a doing the AudiSport lot a large number of intercoolers at the moment for big turbo installations.

edit - in fact, you've got a July and August offer on! Dammit...

Last edited:

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
They look fantastic!

​I think you should start making megane intercoolers next ;) ;)

172 Cup Jenvey'd
Haha cheers, we do Audi a/s3 intercoolers :)

DSC_1375_zps8557baf1.gif

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Anyone know why whenever I click on a vid on this forum now it doesn't work?

172 Cup Jenvey'd
Yeah no problem, I'm hoping to start making headertanks with a oil catch tank built onto the side of it which would be smart.