ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My French Pocket Rocket..... well almost

Well you wont be interested in a bog standered no modified '06 Clio Authertique,

So until I mod it enough to start a thread with, here a Thought on the other machine

My 2006 Citroen C1

He started like this

PICT3483_2.gif

added some alloys
101_0473.gif

Added some nice red interior

PICT3783.gif

De-badged

PICT3879_zpsa1352395.gif

Wheel arch extentions and red calipers

PICT3926_zps463582e1.gif

The reason i bough some spacers - look how far in the wheels sit :O

PICT3931_zps8c805cbf.gif

PICT3929_zps0fdf7366.gif

New DAB Headunit

PICT3939_zpsfecc6a3c.gif

Added a spoiler for that extra manliness

PICT4009_zpsac9bf83a.gif

PICT4011_zpsbfcf0834.gif

White Tyre Art

PICT4014_zps1ddafd28.gif

Which brings us to How he looks today

PICT4012_zpsb6a15c78.gif

Thanks for looking, any suggestions gladly welcome:race:

I'll post a full mods list at some point there load moer that you cant see that i have done

Cheers

Ph 1 172
I like it other than the graphics down the side..... It's screaming for it to be slammed on its arse though. Coilovers..... Wound all tge way down with some camber thrown in for fun as well

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Paint the roof yellow, and you're nearly there;

$(KGrHqZ,!qgFHz4bemGJBR96Nq2+HQ~~48_79.jpg

Sorry OP, joking aside, I'd lose the stickers and the spoiler and lower it on Coilovers and I think it will look much much better. :)

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG
This was never gonna go down well on here, try posting on the C1 owners club. Tip ex, graphics, spoiler, wheel arch extensions, all look silly to me, but I am old so probably not down with the kids... innit.

S4 Avant
They sound a lot better than most 4 pots to be fair.

Just like a little half V6. I had one as a hire car for a bit, sounded good thrashing the tits off it.

The graphics are coming off when I can get round to it, they seemed like a good idea at the time....

Most things on this are straight out the Accessories brochure.... so yeah not random tat from ebay....

spoiler is staying on.... just fitted it a few weeks ago.....

It will be lowered at some point but just on springs, coilovers are around £400-600

Oh yeah I won the C1 Owners Club car of the season award..... so all in all, Your argument is invalid .... Have nice day!!!

But for those who have something constructive to say -

Exterior
Front Mud Guards
Rear Mud Guards
Bee Sting Aerial
15" OZ F1 Alloys
Red Callipers
Debadged Rear
Citybugclub.co.uk Vinyl
Black Citroen Race Flag Vinyl's
107 Arch Extensions
107 Spoiler
Red Pinstripe Grille
White tyre art
Genuine Chrome Exhaust Trim
20mm spacers
Weichers Lower Front Strut Brace

Interior
Glove Box Lid
8mm Underlay Soundproofing
Red Vinyl Interior Trim
Secondary 12V Socket
Passenger door switch

Audio
JVC KD-DB42 USB/CD/DAB+ Radio
6.5" Alpine Type G Rear Speakers
6" JVC DRVN Middle Speakers (removed waiting for 6 speaker install)
4" Sony X-Plod Front Speakers

Still to come....
Red Mirrors
Rev counter
Fog Lights
8 Speaker Sound System
Custom Twin Exhaust
Alloy Refurbishment
Lowering Springs
Black Fabric Headcloth
Black Fabric A/B/C Pillars
Black Fabric Door Panels
Hawke Alarm System/Central Locking
Electric Windows
Shortened Gear Stick
Leather Interior.

The To do list for the Clio is similar to this

Full stainless exhaust system
Lows + 5 spoke alloys and spacers
Full audio upgrade
boot spoiler
Front fogs

Just for starters anyway, we will see how the Clio develops over time

Last edited:
The graphics are coming off when I can get round to it, they seemed like a good idea at the time....

Most things on this are straight out the Accessories brochure.... so yeah not random tat from ebay....

spoiler is staying on.... just fitted it a few weeks ago.....

It will be lowered at some point but just on springs, coilovers are around £400-600

Oh yeah I won the C1 Owners Club car of the season award..... so all in all, Your argument is invalid .... Have nice day!!!

How many other entrees were there?

If you have all these negative vibes, you can kindly shove them up your arse... and avoid commenting

Have a look, dont like it, move on the the next thread

I mean there is banter then there is just being a dick head!

I just thought it would be a good idea to share with other car with like minded petrol heads ..... not just to take cheap digs at things, without having ans substance behind your comments.... But fine what ever

I'll just stick to discussing the Clio from now on shall I

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
If you have all these negative vibes, you can kindly shove them up your arse... and avoid commenting

Have a look, dont like it, move on the the next thread

I mean there is banter then there is just being a dick head!

I just thought it would be a good idea to share with other car with like minded petrol heads ..... not just to take cheap digs at things, without having ans substance behind your comments.... But fine what ever

I'll just stick to discussing the Clio from now on shall I

you did ask for suggestions, not everything will always be postive

S4 Avant
You've actually ignored the positive comments and only focused on the negatives. Maybe if you can't handle criticism, the Internet is not for you?

Disastra Coupe
You posted pictures of a modified C1 and expected positive comments? A standard one wouldn't get positive comments but a modified one is even less likely to.

Fair enough, they're decent-ish as cheap runabouts... But you can't expect everyone to like it. A lot of people speak their mind on the internet, you're bound to get some negatives. Chill!

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
You publicly posted pictures and invited comments on a discussion forum.

It's not a discussion if everyone says the same thing...and as said above, maybe you shouldn't post pictures if you're not prepared to accept that (shock horror!!!) some people won't like exactly the same things as you.

Well done with the 'shove them up your arse' comment btw, that was great.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
50% of what you've done is ok.

You've got to accept that the C1 forum is likely to mainly be made up of 17-19 year olds with their first cars who will love what you've done, This forum ranges from very young Niall97 to very old Tony so will like different things completely.

I had Lexus lights and a Peco Big Bore 4 on my 1.2 Corsa when I was 17.