ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my lil 1.2 :)

clio 1.2 16v,
i cant go 60 cars going to be basicly fully paked due to job, and riding, will most of the time have 2 people in and 2 bikes :) also i live in a place where there are allot of bumps :)

i still think 30 ish

120d M Sport
Oh yeah, if u get chance could u post a pic up with the lights turned on? Just wondering wether its a decent cheaper alternative to buying a pair of Xenons!! Thanks

clio 1.2 16v,
yea mate will get some pics tonight they really do look the part my dad gets them quite cheap own his own car buisness

clio 1.2 16v,
rite the sidelight look blue there white its really hard to take pics and it was raingin

IMG_0909.jpg

IMG_0907.jpg

IMG_0904.jpg

Ph1 172 + Combo van
i got the sidelights too mate. are yours 6 or 4 led? gay how the pics make them look blue, done the same with mine

Coiley'd Clio PH2
i cant go 60 cars going to be basicly fully paked due to job, and riding, will most of the time have 2 people in and 2 bikes :) also i live in a place where there are allot of bumps :)

i still think 30 ish

Go all the way and get it lowered 90mm mate :) Does me alright!
Even with a full car it still doesnt rub because the springs are so solid.

120d M Sport
Those look good actually mate I might opt for sum bulbs like urs, easier than paying a three figure sum for a set of original xenons

BLACK GOLD 182
pervs afta pics of his bird hahaha looking good so far mate you should get some more pics liek of ps2 in action and of the outside of car and stuff mate, whats plans next?

clio 1.2 16v,
yea outside is being done hence why not so many pics ATM,

will take some pics tomo with my new compresser in use !!! woo sprray ftw

clio 1.2 16v,
and excuse me looking rough :p

this was what i spent my day doing....

first poped down to my local store, and picked up my supplies :)
clio008.jpg

then got my new toy rigged up with my spray gun :p
clio001.jpg

clio007.jpg

then got my spoiler that was ment to be done, into the primer position
clio002.jpg

ooooo and cant forget safty procautions
clio011.jpg

once the primer was done, i decided to heat the room and spoiler a bit so would dry faster :)
clio010.jpg

and then got going with the spraying , not finshed yet, as have to leave it over night to dry next bit of paint tomo :)
clio006.jpg

clio 1.2 16v,
well today i started to get on with the side strips so decided to just go for it really.

starting with......
clio001-2.jpg

of the car

primer on
clio002-2.jpg

masked up the 16v badges, trying to keep the chrome.
clio003-2.jpg

finshed that....
clio004-2.jpg

clio005-2.jpg

primer finshed
clio006-2.jpg

just a random
clio008-1.jpg

and sprayed, went really well....
clio001-1.jpg

clio005-1.jpg

clio004-1.jpg

clio006-1.jpg

clio007-1.jpg

clio 1.2 16v,
cheers, it comes out amazing, used to use cans but his is a different world paint is a lil more expensive but worth it

clio 1.2 16v,
thank you will be more on tonight

plannin to put my new speakers in the back, spoiler on if the painting goes rite,...

also planning to get the bumpers of tonight and maybe put the springs on in teh next few days

Never above 25mpg
V good progress. I still use the rattle cans, can't afford this high tech equipment ;)

How did you sand down the sidestrips? I spent hours on them taking the orange peel effect off...

clio 1.2 16v,
they still have a tiny bit of orange peel on them but planning to change them this was a test, use 5 lots of sand paper and green stuff, with a maching, also with a bit of sand blast

W

Willy

Really? still looks like a cracking job mate.

The PS2 install looks pretty swish, much trouble?

clio 1.2 16v,
its really once you get a very bright light to it, i was planning to have the bumpy effect on it, (i quite liked it) but turned out better not,

just finshed my mates smoothed his rite down,

i started with them off the car,
sand blasted them, took some off, smoothed it with some wet and dry and teh used green abrasive stuff toge t the rest of with a machine, really smooth!!!! took about hour to get it perfect.

step 2

drying them off with air gun. and then using plastic primer, clear primer , then use high build grey primer filling the gaps/ as you can see in the pics of the badges and stuff...

step 3 after drying with hot air gun, baking, all of that mixing paint half paint half thinners.

step 4 hanging them up, and spraying used about 3 4 coats, of silver, then 3 coats of shinny laquor,

turned out really good

thats is basicaly a short quick version of what i did :)

sorry about bad spelling and text and stuff at work under eye of boss