ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My First project a Clio MK3 TCE 1.2 SX (girl owner)

Clio Mk3 tce
My bits:
DSC_0633_zpsrs6il19g.jpg

Bits that will be for sale:
DSC_0631_zpsusjvo1by.jpg

Interior carbon fibre kit:
Front speaker surrounds
3 piece blower vent surrounds
3 piece dash trim
Centre console
Speedometer facia

DSC_0630_zpsgovjlxyk.jpg

2 pairs of carbon fibre door handle covers.
1 pair with key hole, but it is not necessary as I just covered mine, if ever needed I could pop the the plastic trim underneath off with the cover still attached or remove cover.

Also a Clio 182 / 172 carbon fibre engine cover.
Still working on prices, please let me know if you're interested

Clio Mk3 tce
Door handles are now all gone.
Still have the leather door cards from when the seats came.
Will fit the CF handles at the same time. Anyone recommend good speakers and tweeters? :) links too would be great.

DSC_0635_zpsnmgna0jg.jpg

DSC_0630_zpsuyx3d9f2.jpg

DSC_0631_zpssuha5nxo.jpg

I've got Audison 225w component front speakers in my car with Hertz Hi-Energy 140w co-axial speakers fitted in the rear, all fitted in the standard positions. Very happy with that set up, sounds great!

Clio k4j - Clio 200T
Let me say really nice job. That's really a nice car and I love the details you've put in.

Clio Mk3 tce
Quick question. Apparently the front wings have a version for both 15" and 16" wheels.
Is this correct because I can't see any difference. Thanks

Clio III tce
Hi everyone, I introduce myself
My name is Christ and I have a clio 3 phase 2. I have seen your modifications to the car and simply spectacular.
Are these pieces compatible for my car? I have wheels in 17 fox 004 white !! I'm sorry forma muy bad english.. The traductor help me jajaj

Clio Mk3 tce
Thanks guys. Having a dew problems because photo bucket got greedy and trying out a new host.
More trick bits to come.
Wing vents test fit on a spare arch

qJRed5z.jpg

Clio Mk3 tce
Iv fitted 200 seats in my tce. But airbag light is now on. Did you have any problems?

Hi,
Yes the air bag light came on and on occasion comes on whenever I move my seat. Less so now. Sounds a bit dodgy I know. But lucky for me the light turns itself off

Mk3 Expression
Hi,
Yes the air bag light came on and on occasion comes on whenever I move my seat. Less so now. Sounds a bit dodgy I know. But lucky for me the light turns itself off
Need to get mine to turn off for the mot in 2 months:(

Clio Mk3 tce
Need to get mine to turn off for the mot in 2 months:worried:
Probably a loose connection, that's what was wrong on mine, but now sorted, also try moving the seat full for and rearwards, then back to a suitable position and drive for 5 mins

Mk3 Expression
Probably a loose connection, that's what was wrong on mine, but now sorted, also try moving the seat full for and rearwards, then back to a suitable position and drive for 5 mins
I think it's to do with the pretensioner, as I had to swap stuff over from my old seats

Clio Mk3 tce
I4X2J5O.jpg

LrtM3G6.jpg

sy10IbK.jpg

kMIh63g.jpg
new custom billet oil cap
New larger airfilter with inverted end cone for extra free flow.
New wiper blades.

Strutbrace coming soon.
Bonnet vents to be installed.
New lower grill
Headlight bulb upgrade.
Subwoofer

Clio Mk3 tce
Team work today.
Sunstrip graphics
Unblocked washer jets
Then installing the strutbrace, somethings need to be done cack-handed
hUHw9AG.jpg

0n0L8Bb.jpg

TNtdRg3.jpg

5SFZMCj.jpg

Lx2UkjJ.jpg

Bqy4vDE.jpg

UPZYr4p.jpg

Clio tce 100bhp
What elbow did you get for your induction kit, I’m thinking of making a custom one as the k and n isn’t very good and dangles a lot, thanks

Clio Mk3 tce
xNhdmIj.jpg

GX3jsMb.jpg

7pOsZLI.jpg

Bumper off, replaced all headlight bulbs with more white ones, Philips blue diamonds in the fogs. Looks so much better.
Replaced front grille because the old one had gone grey.

Clio Mk3 tce
3Zfh5bK.jpg

pupvQvG.jpg

uWMQz7K.jpg

Rear lights replaced with GT style ones, chrome indicator bulbs :)
2 reverse lights! much better visibility
Was going to turn one into a fog light with a red bulb but now going to add reflective additional fogs lights to the diffuser.

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
good work on the clio.!:smile::smiley: :up::up:
Why was all that sludge under the oil cap? is that normal?