ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My First project a Clio MK3 TCE 1.2 SX (girl owner)

Clio Mk3 tce
Nice work! I'm thinking about putting the same carcept bumper on my mk3. Do you by any chance know how easy(or hard) it would be to put the double exhaust on?
(yes my first post 🙈)
Thank you, bumper doesn't seem to be on the website anymore. Already enquiring with powerflow about making a custom one which they said they can do, just need to take my car to them.when I've got time.

Clio mk3
Last edited:
  Clio Mk3 tce

Lucky you can find it. Can't find them in the UK very easily now. Can't imagine the postage to get it over here.

I found it hard to get the tips to connect to my exhaust as it's not a straight line through. I also had to cut my exhaust to make the bumper fit, so I'm going to get a custom exhaust done.

And also the front bumper should fit.

Clio mk3
Sorry if i'm being a nuisance(i know i am:monkey:), but could you please tell me the distance (measured from the center of the gaps) of the exhaust gaps of the carcept replica bumper?
Im getting a new double exhaust tomorrow and it would be sweet if i still have the option to change the bumper to the replica if i want to later.
Many many many many thanks in advance!!!!😅

Clio Mk3 tce
Sorry if i'm being a nuisance(i know i am:monkey:), but could you please tell me the distance (measured from the center of the gaps) of the exhaust gaps of the carcept replica bumper?
Im getting a new double exhaust tomorrow and it would be sweet if i still have the option to change the bumper to the replica if i want to later.

It's freeking cold outside but...
Approx:
The gaps are 16cm in diameter. So 8cm from the middle.
And from gap to gap. From the centre it is 95cm.

Also your bumper could be slightly different from mine

Clio mk3
Sorry if i'm being a nuisance, but could you please tell me the distance (measured from the center of the gaps) of the exhaust gaps of the carcept replica bumper?
It's freeking cold outside but...
Approx:
The gaps are 16cm in diameter. So 8cm from the middle.
And from gap to gap. From the centre it is 95cm.

Also your bumper could be slightly different from mine
Thats awesome thank you !

Clio Mk3 tce
DSC_0582_zpsd0hfeesp.jpg

Forgot to post that my Leo has a full set of GT seats now installed

Mk3 Expression
_20161123_140945_zpsypt0mbi7.jpg

_20161123_141128_zpsc6qpttpv.jpg

DSC_0388_zpsyyzkil07.jpg

Full de-badge on the boot.
Removed door pillars textured vinyl.
Seat recliner knobs test fit went well but being powdercoated black to suit my colour combination.

Removed gear gaiter surround, front speaker surrounds, stereo surround centre console, to drop them down the hydrodipppers on Friday
Is it hard to remove the textured vinyl?

Clio Mk3 tce
DSC_0138_zpsgcab3ulg.jpg

DSC_0139_zpsyy2cygtp.jpg

Anyone want some orange and carrot juice?? ;)
Nice to see the oil catch can is doing its job!

Clio Mk3 tce
Gave my car a clean. Never seems any point in the winter.
Booked in for a powerflow twin exit stainless steel cat back with 4" Slash tips. Single centre silencer to stop droning, luckily turbos reduce noise but this should have a nice noise.
DSC_0142_zpsbchfs22h.jpg

DSC_0143_zpsyziopjxk.jpg

DSC_0144_zpsqioj2m8x.jpg

_20170210_141335_zpsrs0x48d0.jpg

GT seats are so comfortable

Clio 197
Exhaust tips look great. Never understood why people go for pee-shooter tips on the 197. Are the GT seats like the standard 197 seats but with a different fabric? Got any further plans for mods? :)

Clio Mk3 tce
Exhaust tips look great. Never understood why people go for pee-shooter tips on the 197. Are the GT seats like the standard 197 seats but with a different fabric? Got any further plans for mods? :smile:

Haha they look meaty. 4 inch on mine. Slightly angled up. So happy with it.

And I'm not 100% sure. The GT seats are half leather and got slightly more of a bucket than I used to have. Super comfortable. Hold you in better going round corners

And not 100% sure. Running out of ideas. I've got some more carbon fiber dipped things to come and I would like to fit some brighter lights. :-D

Clio Mk3 tce
My bits:
DSC_0633_zpsrs6il19g.jpg

Bits that will be for sale:
DSC_0631_zpsusjvo1by.jpg

Interior carbon fibre kit:
Front speaker surrounds
3 piece blower vent surrounds
3 piece dash trim
Centre console
Speedometer facia

DSC_0630_zpsgovjlxyk.jpg

2 pairs of carbon fibre door handle covers.
1 pair with key hole, but it is not necessary as I just covered mine, if ever needed I could pop the the plastic trim underneath off with the cover still attached or remove cover.

Also a Clio 182 / 172 carbon fibre engine cover.
Still working on prices, please let me know if you're interested