ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My First Car - 1.2 Clio

(s)Low Dynamique
Stealth is on order, should be here tomorrow or Wednesday. Private plates have also arrived, just waiting for everything to transfer over now. Will upload pictures and videos soon!

(s)Low Dynamique
where did you get your coilys from mate? finding it impossible to find raceland/rokkor!

cheers

I bought them second hand mate, I had the exact same problem!

Stealth has arrived, fitting it today hopefully. Pics and vids to follow

Im still getting a smaller plate despite you getting warned for yours ;) They look so good ! And if anyone likes his splitter, i have one the exact same for sale, PM me if your interested :p

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, it's just a Odin come mot time though, unless you no someone ;)

Ive got mine sitting so the tip is ever so slightly shower. I could do with a new rear mount tbh.

(s)Low Dynamique
Yeah, it's just a Odin come mot time though, unless you no someone ;)

Ive got mine sitting so the tip is ever so slightly shower. I could do with a new rear mount tbh.

I was thinking though, if I got a CAT from a scrapyard and smashed out all the ceramics, I could just shove my road-legal CAT back on come MOT time couldn't I? It's only once a year eh :)

(s)Low Dynamique
Stealth fitted, blowing more than a prostitute at the moment though. Private reg fitted too 8)

Looking at getting a 172 rear bumper next (as my non-sport bumper is scuffed to f**k from the previous woman owner) then a set of xenon headlamps in the near future!

Also looking at options for upgrading ice, looking at upgrading to a bluetooth headunit, 17cm door speakers and downgrading to a singular 10" boot sub :)

Phone quality snap:
398177_445593758800411_100000493719043_1698031_820748063_n.jpg

(s)Low Dynamique
Summertime!

576912_10150837786609157_558664156_9659896_2068495956_n.jpg

Took the KTR sticker off my bonnet, considering the possibilities of maybe carbon wrapping the bonnet due to stonechips. Opinions please? :)

(s)Low Dynamique
Just bought some polished Porsche 928 wheels with newish toyo rubber and 4x adapters for £400. Absolute steal - couldn't afford not to buy them for that price haha. They're 16" so I'm going to have to raise her a little but should be worth it! Also bought Sean_16v's -3degree camber shims the other day so they should compliment the new wheels well!

In other news I took the ktr sticker off my bonnet and replaced it with a white cliosport.net sticker. Also, bought a bootlock for £3 from a scrapyard and swapped the silver diamond off it onto mine!

Pics will be up when the wheels arrive :)

RB 182
That number plate is asking for it to be slammed :L look great man read from page 1 and I think you've made some great progress

(s)Low Dynamique
Looking forward to seeing it on 928's.

I think we should meet up sometime so I can reminisce about low 1.2's.

I'm looking forwards to seeing it myself mate haha!

Yeah definitely should do, wouldn't mind a close look around a trophy to be honest :p In fact there needs to be another NW meet sometime soon as the last one I went to was in November when it was standard height with GANGSTA window tints "fam"

And a pic of the wheels for anyone curious as to what they look like:
599581_10150928718324157_649331685_n.jpg

I'm unsure as to how they're going sit as the adaptors are 25mm spacers and the wheels themselves are 8j iirc

(s)Low Dynamique
UPDATE.

Camber shims fitted at the rear.

Adapters for the wheels are having the hub size bored out a little to fit onto my hub. Going to get some new rubber for the wheels in the meantime and possibly have them refurbished depending on prices I get quoted.

Pic after washing and hand polishing the wheels:
9889d344cf6d11e18112123138100412_7.jpg

(s)Low Dynamique
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342561875.732208.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342561890.631774.jpg

Needs a good wash! Also, going to be slamming it again, just wound the coils up a fair bit to see what's what :)

(s)Low Dynamique
Cheers Joe! It's got a lot of rub at the moment though and I want to go lower... Need to sort something out!

561886da-b5b1-46e8.jpg

Roll the rear arches and cut away at the front ones with a dremil or sander :) its the only way other than cambering to get rid of that rub :D iv got to do the same to mine so I can drop it further on my 17's until I get a set of 15's :/

Have to admit, it doesn't look like the tyre is actually rubbing the arch. It looks more like the tyre is rubbing on the arch liner inside the wheel. Nothing you do will prevent this, bar removing the arch liners.

(s)Low Dynamique
Worked out what it was, the adaptors were making noise (not rub), sorted it now though! Going to be going lower this week :)