ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Evo VI

Ex 182 owner
Always loved the in your face look of the VI. A friend had a silver TME, think he's is still gutted he sold it (as am i).

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
One of my favourite threads on here.
But you can't put pictures of the engine bay up without pictures of the car, thems the rules.

Countryman JCW
280 standard. Mines running 'stage 1' so should be around 350bhp. A set of cams and improved air filter set up should see just short of 400 which would be enough for me.
Not for your Rods though... My 5 was mapped (351bhp 306ft lbs) to ensure there wasn't too much torque going through it due to the Rods in 4/5/6 Evo's being like tooth picks.

Looks lovely though, nice to see one being kept clean, rather than gutted and tracked to within an inch of its life!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Not for your Rods though... My 5 was mapped (351bhp 306ft lbs) to ensure there wasn't too much torque going through it due to the Rods in 4/5/6 Evo's being like tooth picks.

Looks lovely though, nice to see one being kept clean, rather than gutted and tracked to within an inch of its life!

That's next week.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
One someone took at malton meet;

The wheels were clean when I set off!

81842927-AF1D-4129-91B2-D5B8AA16DDBF_zpsmtm8bzpy.jpg

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Mega chav.

Bring this to csf.

And take me out in it.

...pretty please.

I properly love evos, and turinis. That looks amazing, so much want.
Do these have fog lights behind those caps or are they just blanks?

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Mega chav.

Bring this to csf.

And take me out in it.

...pretty please.

I properly love evos, and turinis. That looks amazing, so much want.
Do these have fog lights behind those caps or are they just blanks?

I don't think I'm doing csf this year mate, unfortunately.

Re the fogs, it's just a blank. You can get the fogs but they're mega expensive.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
No mate, my pal does mapping on these (it's a lot more straight forward than the similar aged scooby) and I'm hoping to find out.

His guess is 1.5 - 1.6 bar so may wind that up to 1.8 - 2.0 bar and see if it goes bang.

Not guts no glory.
lol.

Mines running 1.5 although it show's 1.6 on the guage, guy who mapped mine said the turbo is at its max. Shame, more boost would be nice. :smile: