ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MY EP3

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Tegiwa one yea, Perhaps should have gone Silver ?

Declared the Air filter tro admiral, £23 with the admin fee :)

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I'm with Admiral as well, thats not bad though!
I have got my renewal in a couple of months, so i've gotta save for that now really.

Ive JUST bought a black oil cap from Tegiwa, also waiting until next week and buying myself an unsilenced b-pipe.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
I'm with Admiral as well, thats not bad though!
I have got my renewal in a couple of months, so i've gotta save for that now really.

Ive JUST bought a black oil cap from Tegiwa, also waiting until next week and buying myself an unsilenced b-pipe.

Supersprint one?

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Crikey, I seem to be Isolating myself!

The CTR Forum seem to hate Tegiwa for copying Gruppe M, and If I get Rota's, the JDM boys on here will Crucify me :p

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
I went from a 1.2 Clio so it was alot more powerful, BUT the biggest difference I found was how much bigger the Civic feels to drive!

172 Cup
My brother had a Tegiwa intake on one of his EP'3 and along with the other breathing mods and a k100 mapped at TDI it made great power. Dont see why you would pay all the extra ££'s for a gruppe m which really performs no better just to say its "JDM".

Nice car btw mate ;)

172 Cup
It just seems crazy lol, what do you have on your champ white EP3 ben?...a Tegiwa or Gruppe m?

Ohh and whats next for the car then mate?

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Ha, I've bought Bens Tegiwa, I believe he has a few tricks up his sleave.

I had it fitted perect, but its started knocking on the bulkhead coming off throttle, So I've put some sticky back foam behind it which should sort it out :)

It sounds very nice though.

Rim Refurb and lowering next :)

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Nothing major but....

Bought some minor Bits.

2x Genuine Mugen Socks (Only fitted one)

d02fc8d6.jpg

259ec3fd.jpg

Genuine JDM Mugen Tax Disc Holder and the Second Sock

7418ea17.jpg

Also ordered but still waiting on:

Password:JDM Red Billet Battery Bar
Tegiwa Carbon Fibre Intake Cover
Carbon Fibre Spark Plug Cover

Started buying the suspension bits too
ABP/Eibach -30mm Lower Springs
Eibach Front Camber Bolts
Eibach Rear Camber arms

I've also freshened up the lighting. No HID covnersion, just some Xenon Esque Number Plate Bulbs, and I've got new side lights and Main/Dipped Bulbs to fit once I figure out how you get to them :p

Mini Cooper S
It's probably easier to take the arch liner mate. What bulbs you wanting to change? I've managed to change mine without taking the arch liner out but it can be a ballache!!

Mini Cooper S
Just have a go mate and if you struggle take the arch liner out. The drivers side is the real b*****d with the washer bottle in the way!!

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Side lights are a c**t to do, replaced mine a week or two back.

Front two clips, pop them out, then bend the arch lining a bit, it wont snap even though it looks like it may.
And its a bloody tight squeeze but its easy enough when you're in!

Im having trouble getting my number plate bulbs off the back :mad:

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Side lights are a c**t to do, replaced mine a week or two back.

Front two clips, pop them out, then bend the arch lining a bit, it wont snap even though it looks like it may.
And its a bloody tight squeeze but its easy enough when you're in!

Im having trouble getting my number plate bulbs off the back :mad:

I'm the opposite, found the number plate ones fairly easy, but took the clips out and couldnt bend the arch lining for s**t :(

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
More Toys :)

f3bdf834.jpg

Password:JDM Battery Bar (which I think is wrong :()
6afd7394.jpg

Carbon Fibre Inlet Cover

24f2cea3.jpg

Legendary Eibach/EP3 Spring kit

11d252b1.jpg

Fitted some of it

9846b445.jpg

Sorry engine bay isnt clean, Im off tomorrow So Ill clean the lot :)

Heres why I think the Battery Brace is the wrong one

e7a3db01.jpg

b27d7145.jpg

:(

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Queue the haters.

406414_10150603018532558_513747557_9048662_2101931123_n.jpg

Lowered 30mm all round on ABP/Eibachs.

Obviously the car is filthy, bit worried about cleaning it in case I turn the drive into an ice rink again!

Terrible picture of a few more carbon bits in the bay and my £35 Mugen Rad cap (dont ask!)

429978_10150603119712558_513747557_9049095_1162524563_n.jpg

Next up, Get the Camber Bolts/Arms fitted and a FRSU, although my mate said it would be best to perhaps let it settle for a bit first.

The MOT/TAX and Tyres.

Next mods are going to be RBC Inlet Manifold, DC Header, R8BYP B Piper with stock back box. Then Remapped :)