ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my 'different' clio back from new paint :)

hi guys, please no nasty feedback, as u can imagine, theres bin a lot of hard work go into creating the car as it is, dont really apreciate the old n boring get rid of wheels, get turinis, etc etc etc... whys the plate there...blah blah blah
somethin differrent for on here, i no its not to all of ur tastes... but hey.. here goes..

IMG_1387.jpg

IMG_1407edit.jpg

IMG_1425edit.jpg

IMG_1401edit.jpg

cars sprayed in bmw sepang bronze hell metallic , (doesent look like it in pics admittedly) is very gold flicky in person.. hi metallic, wheels in deep candy red

Cro

Meg'd r27
I'd love to see the colour in the sunlight, gorgeous on the bmw's! For pictures i'd leave the front plate out just so it looks a bit tidier.

Not a bad job, work looks good quality but I probably would have left the front badge in on the bumper

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
i like it, just the nose that isnt to my taste, but the colour looks awesome

It has potential. I'm entitled to my own opinion so i will give it ;)

I don't like the front bumper. Looks a lil silly all smoothed, would of been nicer with a RS front end conversion. Rear lights look wrong to me, wouldn't of been my first choice. Wheels are ok, needs some spaces to fill the arches more.

EK in the background, is perfect. Any pictures of that?

S23

The Cleee-O
I really like it mate. Love the colour and the wheels set it off a treat. I'd personally change a couple of things (not sheep mods :rasp:), but having said that I do like it. Fair play to you as well, really like the black section of the front bumper. Keep it up! :)

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
liking it especially the rear 172 bumper with center tail pipes subtle not too in your face
silvervisions would probably finish the appearence of the front off

thanks guys :) apreciate comments, plate would of looked tonnes better off in pic aswel like said,, taken note for next time :). heres a pic of the badge i laser cut aswel.. just wanted to b bit different fot the show n that ..
29050_10150181324250304_633510303_1.jpg

M2 Competition
Looks fantastic! Really really well done.

Reckon ph2 rear lights all in red (so sprayed centres like bifcaids has, or maybe ph1 lights) would look wicked against the bronze paint, and suit the theme of the car rather than the black ones. Be a bit 'special' too :D

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Like the badge, a lot, only thing I don't like is the renault badge missing off the front, you could get one, take all the pins off, fill the back and contact adhesive it on, even in red, it'd really look the part and match the back badge.

All in all for a quite highly modified Clio, I like it.

heres a pic i just found on a website of the badge, soo many people at shows taking photos of the badge :p is a real attention grabber, really pleased with it
57.jpg

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Love the colour! Love the car! Couple of things i would have done differently, but it looks very nice mate.

Hyundai i40
thats really good mate

im not a fan of the wheels but over all its nicely modded

a credit to you sir :)

I love the clio badge, if you could get more made up i bet u would sell a few on here :)

Nimbus Megane R26
cars a credit to you dude. looks nice i like it! makes a change seeing something different rather than the usual "turini's,h&r,silvervision.." crap

thats really good mate

im not a fan of the wheels but over all its nicely modded

a credit to you sir :)

I love the clio badge, if you could get more made up i bet u would sell a few on here :)

i put up a thread a while back if anyone would like anything creatin i could potentially get any ideas laser cut...

cars a credit to you dude. looks nice i like it! makes a change seeing something different rather than the usual "turini's,h&r,silvervision.." crap

thankyou mate, i love a lot of the cars on here with subtle changes etc, i just wanted to be out of the box with this one n really make something a little different.. realy apreciate your feedback )

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I have to say I'm not a fan of the painted wheels, and the front bumper. Wouldn't personally have the exhaust either, but that's not saying it's bad.

What I do like, though, is the colour - that paint is stunning, particularly in the photo of the Clio badge. Which I also think is brilliant.

Not to my tastes overall, but it's definitely a head-turner, and for the right reasons - and I adore that badge!

proton compact 1.3 GLi
your car looks awsome but i personaly would of smoothed the doors aswell think it would finnish the car imo !

182 Full of Fat
The bumper and smoothed badge look gash imo, appreciate the effort but you can't only expect positive opinions lol

Colour looks good though

Monaco Blue 172
looks tidy mate

think it needs a smooth boot now to go with the front ;)

badge is good idea, fair play to you

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
lol @ the intro, get a grip. if you like it, you like it, thats all that should count. People are always going to post feedback be it good or bad.

For what it's worth Colour is stunning. Love it on the BM's.