ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My dealings with Danlp6 (lengthy post)

'92 172, Lotus Elise
can all be submitted online via moneyclaim.gov, as long as you've got their name and address

'92 172, Lotus Elise
oh sorry - Well I rebuilt the engine and installed it and it still knocked, so took it apart and sent the crank to APD who say that the crank has not been reground - I'm not sure how exactly they know - whether you can tell from machine marks or (more likely) by measuring it.

It was heavily scored and ovaled on #2, seems unlikely I could've done that damage in the 2-3 miles ive done on the engine - but again I'm not sure

stan knows what he's doing though :)

if throughout all of this Dan has *actually* done the work, I'm sure he would've had a say

'92 172, Lotus Elise
I should once again add that he's more than welcome to come forward with any proof he might have of work carried out on the engine.

but yes, it's a shame that this has happened, one bad apple in an otherwise fantastic car comunity :)