ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My dealings with Danlp6 (lengthy post)

Punto/Clio GTT
what a find amazing is that this guy is still a cliosport member?

with the ammount of people who have bad dealings with him, why do we need someone like this in the community?

baffles me

www.renparts.co.uk
Seems like he probs bought the bits used / for a lot less. Be better to have just admitted it really. Lets hope the workmanship is ok, otherwise your back to square 1. Ive heard some bad reports, people like that are always the same sadly. feel sorry for his mum and sister tbh.

M2 Competition
what a find amazing is that this guy is still a cliosport member?

with the ammount of people who have bad dealings with him, why do we need someone like this in the community?

baffles me

Because the admin have no balls... on other forums they stick up for their members, even in buyer/ seller disputes.

But not cliosport...

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Unless you post pictures of boobies.Then there all over you like a rash and giving you infraction points...lol

He's not banned as such but as far as I can see he's no longer an active member thats for sure, I don't think he's posted for months and is hardly still trying to rip people off -if this was the case then perhaps admin would ban him. Im not trying to be brown nose by any means but maybe they are giving him the oppurtunity to have his say.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
He's not banned as such but as far as I can see he's no longer an active member thats for sure, I don't think he's posted for months and is hardly still trying to rip people off -if this was the case then perhaps admin would ban him. Im not trying to be brown nose by any means but maybe they are giving him the oppurtunity to have his say.

Actually he was last active in Feb so its not like he's been away long.

I think he's realised how much he has pissed people off on here and is in hiding.

Bus w**ker
HMRC can, and do, request to see the original copies of any and all receipts that are in a direct relation to a business expenditure of a business/company under review.

The individual inspector can agree, and mostly do, to view the receipts at the accountants office, business address or pretty much anywhere in the UK. But under the legislation, different acts which are dependant upon which head of tax the inspector works under, the HMRC has the right to demand that all information they require to complete their review is provided. If it's not then they will just estimate their figures, which will more then likely work out more costly for the tax payer, and lump on penalties for failure to provide the information and interest.

So his excuse could be valid. But all in all I'd say the lad is a thieving pikie c**t. Hope you get it sorted, and I'd personally go down the small claims court route.

p.s. Sorry for the long post just wanted to clear up the mis-information about the receipts.

Just read all this, such a shame.

Matt I know your a decent guy I'm sorry this happened to you. But at least Dan wont be doing this to any other members on CS

Even after all this, the engine work wasnt completed to a satisfactory condition.

Best way in life is not to trust anyone. Apart from immediate family/friends.

Too many "good" mates have fallen out due to money issues in the past.

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
Just read the whole thread from start to finish! This Dan guy is a waste of oxygen!

As said, you can and should, sort this guy out. Small claims. You can get free advice from many companies. Also I think we may have spoken about writing a stern letter!

'92 172, Lotus Elise
he's still viewing the forums almost daily :D

I see that he was at the recent Combe action day too in his new Williams

Last edited:
  FF Blackgold 182
he's still viewing the forums almost daily :D

I see that he was at the recent Combe action day too in his new Williams

He didn't mix with anyone, he just sat in his car with some bird, even when we were at Combe.

He didn't mix with anyone, he just sat in his car with some bird, even when we were at Combe.

The one just gone with the s**t weather? I didn't see no williams?

Yep he was there, he got the Yellow warning sticker on his car. I said to somebody that there was a Valver on track but was informed it was a Williams, it didn't exactly stand out as a Williams, condition wise.

http://chrisharrison.smugmug.com/photos/281601791_QCvRU-L.jpg

'92 172, Lotus Elise
281603097_2mQgE-L.jpg

it's alright, it's 'only' a 3 ;)

Clio
I think I saw, what I thought was a valver, and yes it was parked up, never even made an effort/never really saw them. Probably know why now.

'92 172, Lotus Elise
I assume you were on my Smugmug about the same time as me then ;)

always ;)

normally its for that lovely picture of me running out of talent... on 3 wheels, palm steering! :D

anyway, Dan has been active on the forums a fair amount - maybe I should PM him a link to this thread so he can explain his side

'92 172, Lotus Elise
not sure if any of you have been following my project thread, but it's now been confirmed (apart from the hidious knocking from the engine) by APD that Dan didn't have the crank ground.... so i'd love for him to explain that one :)