ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio's big sister

Gordini 182!
Hi all,
Thought I'd introduce my new purchase. Still got my 182 but this is my new girl and thought you would all like her! Got her a few months ago and she's been locked in the garage ever since where its dry and safe! Only 62 miles, everthing is in great condition and left standard. Needs the odd thing here and there but nothing a good service wouldnt fix :)

i3xc1k.jpg

28kn9c7.jpg

bja3pw.jpg

16j3o0o.jpg

6dr7ud.jpg

I cant leave the Clio out so here are a couple of her...

2j3p5yv.jpg

mbpn4h.jpg

mcf02t.jpg

I'm sure you might have seen the MK2 hidden in the background. This one is my partners, bought it when he was 17 for his first car and restored it from start to finish.

b5gxz8.jpg

6jejop.jpg

10hunup.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Awesome looking thing. Probably the last time Vauxhall made a cool car.

Gordini 182!
My partner also has the Opel Rekord C Coupe which is in one of the pictures and a Vectra B SRI 150. Very proud of our fleet :p

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
It, not she! :tongueout:

Loving your MK1, there must be so few of these now. Not keen on the chaved up MK2 though. Put it back to standard, it'll be worth more and appreciated more by others (imo)

Mork of Ork

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Passat R-Line
Ooft that's beautiful, you never see mk1 or mk2 astras about anymore. My dad had a white mk2 GTE at one point, I always loved the digital dash, it reminded me of Knight Rider.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Awesome! If you ever wanted to sell either of them I would have a buyer for both of them within seconds lol.

A friend has a mk1 with a VXR motor in. You've probably seen it before if you ever go to shows with it, bright orange with chrome schmidt wheels.

Gordini 182!
Awesome! If you ever wanted to sell either of them I would have a buyer for both of them within seconds lol.

A friend has a mk1 with a VXR motor in. You've probably seen it before if you ever go to shows with it, bright orange with chrome schmidt wheels.

I believe were both planning on going to the grave with the cars haha I think i did see that last year, didnt see what it was running though. Its a nice colour!

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
I believe were both planning on going to the grave with the cars haha I think i did see that last year, didnt see what it was running though. Its a nice colour!

Sounds about right haha the 2 lads I know are the same. He also made his own Vauxhall Adam VXR and the other has a pearl white MK1 Bedford van with a 350+ c20let motor in and some brown Lotus Evora seats. Probably seen them both at shows.

535d / t5 caravelle
A mate of mine wrote off a black mk1 years ago, just like that, lovely car, keep hold of it.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
We had a mk1 gte as field car at my mates farm when I was about 14. Haven't seen one in years.

Cio 172 Cup,Porsche
I had a Mk 1 Astra estate from new, Worst car I have ever owned (except the Berekely).Cheaply made, driveshaft pulled out of diff at 30K, needed new front struts at 50K miles,new engine at 55K miles(waterpump failed in overtaking lane of the M62, and engine was shot by the time I'd pulled onto the hard shoulder). Unsurprisingly, I have never owned another Vauxhall. My subsequent daily driver cars have all done multiple hundreds of thousands of miles prior to major failure.