ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio

clio 1.2 16v
So guys I've had my Clio 1.2 16v for just under a couple years now and haven't really started to do any mods since recently, I've got a 172 rear bumper, K&N I57 air filter and I did ace the interior colour coded black with the outside of the car however that I was bored and wanted to do something I haven't seen before so I wrapped the intirior in wood affect , I've got some 60mm springs that arnt yet on and don't forget the pink fury dice, i haven't got any decent pics of the body work I'll put some on in the morning but this is what I took in the dark, any tip on what to do next would be apresiated

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    719.8 KB · Views: 65
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 68
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    726.2 KB · Views: 51
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 63
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    986.5 KB · Views: 52

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Appreciated :wink:

I'd ditch the induction kit tbh, all that will be doing is sucking hot air.

Get some pics of the car up :smile:

Strange colour interior trim too. Ditch the tree, keep the dice imo. @ADS1982 has similar dice iirc

clio 1.2 16v

Strange colour interior trim too. Ditch the tree, keep the dice imo. @ADS1982 has similar dice iirc
Hahaha will get some decent pictures up when it's had a clean and the sun finally comes out and the wood looks is gone now just plane old black and the pink dice are the best

clio 1.2 16v

In fact found these from the other day, excuse the hole for the exhaust that I don't have lol it's being filled next week

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 60
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 47
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 65
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 43
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    937.9 KB · Views: 50
  clio 1.2 16v
While I am not a fan of the wood where did you get your radio surround from?
It's just the normal plastics one I got when I got the stereo mate I just spent about and hour wrapping it when I originally done all of the wood it's very fidley though mate and it's the only wood look part left on my car now