ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio

197 Albi S11AND
dont know if this is going to work but here goes what do you think ?

mods to come
40mm drop
lose the lexus shights

mike

rearcam.jpg

Rear cam in bumper convoy crusing recording purposes not parking tho it helps
passengersidestandard.jpg

cliorearlv03lt.jpg

cliolv03ltz-1.jpg

cliofrontrightlv03ltz.jpg

cliofrontpassengerside.jpg

cliofrontleftsidelv03ltz.jpg

cliolv03ltz.jpg

S6003007.jpg

197 Albi S11AND
fair comments people cheers

yeh lexus lights were'nt my idea my dad bought them and was like put them on put them on!

only problem with the HU cant take the face off the HU is screwed into its a cage and its well stuck in the cage i did have a pioneer avic in it but it would'nt not stop jumping and freezing i cant fault the HU other then it not having a face off thats why its in

suspension does need doing everyone always double checks thats the 17" was gonna get it done last month but had a nice bill of £186.40 for its mot work needed new oxygen sensors so that tied up a bit of cash what would people recommend lowering it by the tyres are 205/40/17

Mike

mk4 golf gttdi180
fair comments people cheers

yeh lexus lights were'nt my idea my dad bought them and was like put them on put them on!

only problem with the HU cant take the face off the HU is screwed into its a cage and its well stuck in the cage i did have a pioneer avic in it but it would'nt not stop jumping and freezing i cant fault the HU other then it not having a face off thats why its in

suspension does need doing everyone always double checks thats the 17" was gonna get it done last month but had a nice bill of £186.40 for its mot work needed new oxygen sensors so that tied up a bit of cash what would people recommend lowering it by the tyres are 205/40/17

Mike
lower 60mm dont rub much then and also paint your rear drums black less obvious then

Clio
looks nice mike, good decision on the lexus lights..... 40mm is a good drop mate :D, what you dropping on??

1.8 8v RSi
i not too keen on wheels but i think thats cause it's not lowered...as for the lights....if any aftermarket ones are gonna be fitted then i'd fit the black or red LEDs

As father and son....
not keen on the wheels really. get that paint off your drums, its awful. lose the lights, drop it 60mm, i nearly made the mistake of 40mm on my old clio and glad i didnt 60mm or nothing anything less and its just pony