ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio

Outside work theres a full Rieger Kit Consiting of the Front Splitter, Rear Splitter, Sideskirts, And Spoiler! K-Tec center exit exhaust, 18" O.Z Superleggera's, and shes lowered 30mm.

127107372.jpg

127107365.jpg

127107351.jpg

127107341.jpg

127107319.jpg

127107307.jpg

127107302.jpg

127107297.jpg

127107293.jpg

127107289.jpg

127107280.jpg

127107275.jpg

127107269.jpg

127107259.jpg

127107256.jpg

127107253.jpg

127107244.jpg

127107234.jpg

127107211.jpg

127107206.jpg

127107172.jpg

127107167.jpg

127107163.jpg

And The Latest Toy For Inside

127107377.jpg

Rear seats and doorcards are away for re-trimming and after thats it NO MORE!!!

Sound System

112482806.jpg

112482665.jpg

112482786.jpg

112482718.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
top work kid! thats really smart. (and this coming from someone who hates bodykits!!)
if i were really picky, i'd lose the back lights, and get a 172 front grill.
but thats being really picky....;)

Cam

182 Cup
You've spent a fair bit on that mate!!! Id paint the calipers and drums black personally.

Beetle
thats very nice for a kitted clio:approve: don't like the red drums at all though sorry.

A well built VW
Very nice clio mate , only thing i'd have done is get the skirts flushed otherwise 10/10

Would look so much better with anthracite 17's ;-) wanna swap lol!!!

Black Clio 182
looks very nice indeed mate, how much you spent on the install all together if you dont mind me asking mate.

as said before, i would paint the drums and calipers if i was you mate and it will look wkd.

bri_paul said:
very nice! superleggeras work well on clios.

Does the induction kit make much difference on a 1.2?

ive only had it on for a week or so now and i think it gives a wee bit better throttle response and it accellerates a tad better 2.

My mate made the pipe for me and i polished it!

mk1 phase 3
as i read about front splitters etc i thought it was going to be some mega kitted up thing....but i have to say it looks ok. and i dont like bodykits!
and as said, dont like the red drums, but can obviousley see you have put alot of time and money into it so fair play to you.

320d
Very tasteful for a bodykitted car

The only thing that spoils it for me is the red calipers and drums... can't help thinking painted silver calipers and painted black drums would be less 'in your face'

Velocity182 said:
you put alot of money into that motor and i really like it, did you do it yourself ?

all of the ideas and choices were mine but i got other ppl 2 do the bodywork etc etc

I done a few things myself

Tesla MP3 2021
hmmmmm not really to my liking
but each to there own
looks like u have put alot of effort and money into it.
enjoy matey.......:)

Disastra Coupe
Looks very smart! Perosnally I'd have painted the drums black, but that's me. Not worth showing off you've got drums IMO. But rest of it looks spot on. Well done :)

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
I HATE BODYKITS AND BIG WHEELS!

But i like that ;) looks very nice mate, the wheels fill the arches very well, like some others have said though id paint the drums/calipers back to black. ICE setup is VERY VERY nice!

V6
look nice mate sublte even with big rims i wud lose mudflap thou dont go with look u gone for otherwise mint

clio 1.4 sport
nice m8 seen ur motor on jon44w - the smoothin does the kit more justice- im from b'fast btw- where bouts u from?- did the front and rear skirts need repainted when they were smoothed? or just the area of the filler? as i have the same front splitter and was thinkin bout smoothin it in

VRS
very nicely kitted car matey!
out of interest in the first pic is it just the light thats effecting the colour cos the front wing and skirts look different shades of black to the door and other panels!
really like the centre exhaust and audio setup btw

I generally don't like bodykits..especially fussy side-skirts, I hate pointless huge wheels, show off exhausts and non-standard rear lights. I hate those things even more on 1.2s....

Yet somehow I look at those pictures and think to myself, 'oh, that looks pretty tidy actually'

Good work! Its a nice clean professional job, nothing too tacky or tasteless, whilst I'm not going to pretend that I like it personally, I have to admire the effort and the fact that it somehow still has a reasonably subtle effect.

belfastchris said:
nice m8 seen ur motor on jon44w - the smoothin does the kit more justice- im from b'fast btw- where bouts u from?- did the front and rear skirts need repainted when they were smoothed? or just the area of the filler? as i have the same front splitter and was thinkin bout smoothin it in

ballymoney mate they were both stripped down then smoothed then re-painted mate

makavelli said:
very nicely kitted car matey!
out of interest in the first pic is it just the light thats effecting the colour cos the front wing and skirts look different shades of black to the door and other panels!
really like the centre exhaust and audio setup btw

just the light pal!!! lol

"Navy" N17 TWO
"Spin my nipplenuts and send me to Alaska!" ;)
Glad to see it back and it's looking spot-on,
but as said go black with the brakes like I did with mine - sets the car off :)

Are you taking her to FCS m8? join the convoy!
www.reallymeansounds.com are holding a French Car meet at Antrim Lough on Feb 26th too :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
NOT bad at all and i hate bodykits...Kind of looks like my old one. Tigger has a similar front bumper arrangement!

DSC02629.jpg

Crail05.jpg