ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My "Clio" with a difference

nissan micra nismo
Yes yes, i know its a micra, but it shares the same chassis as a mk2 Clio, even has fitted the rear disks off a 172 as standard it came with drums, and rear 182 cup springs too..

Its a 160 SR - about 120 bhp i believe very quick for a Micra :cool:

n1566236404_30108345_2196.jpg

n1566236404_30108346_353.jpg

n1566236404_30108348_7202.jpg

Let me know what you think :)

Evo
When i saw you had pictures of a micra up i wasnt expecting much i gotta be honest.

But you proven me wrong, thats a cracking little motor

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Alloys are a little gash...otherwise it's not too bad - for a micra anyway :rasp:

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Lol! You can't just say "it's the same underneath" and call it a Clio :rasp:

The wing mirror is clearly the same though.

54 astravan 1.7tdci
nice but i'd take off the towing eye.i know it for the cool track look but its f**king dangerous for pedestrians.

B

Brown.

Mother had a 160SR....nuff said lol......nai looks alright as far as micra's go...why cup springs though ?? Why not go for some -40 apex?

Wasn't expecting much when I saw the thread title...

...but I like that. Good effort :)

Is it wrong for me to think that? :eek:

LY R26
yeah deffo lower rear looks abit tail happy lmao.

wat made you go for that tho?

id never own one mainly because its a old womans car even if the say its a 160sr etc

but i do like how it looks

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
buying a nissan micra = epic fail

i love the way clio owners are saying buying a micra is an epic fail lol and saying only 120bhp LOL! its only 40 to 50 bhp down on a 172 lol and i bet its a SHITLOAD more reliable than a clio and bet its screwed together a shitload better too lol!

i love the way clio owners are saying buying a micra is an epic fail lol and saying only 120bhp LOL! its only 40 to 50 bhp down on a 172 lol and i bet its a s**tLOAD more reliable than a clio and bet its screwed together a s**tload better too lol!

Not realy better put together

120hp maybe but thats lots more than 1.2 owners have