ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio Trio...

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Here they are!

200 Cup (Wife drives this daily)

The RatVan (my work horse)

172'd Valver (Track car)

Really crap pictures but tbh, I don't care. They are for driving, not taking pictures of!

First up, the RatVan.... Coilovers, Stretched tyres, Big sound system, covered in s**te but 100% reliable and comfy as f**k! lol. Its also insanely good on fuel.

(Front has since been lowered a bit more since I took the pic)

SS856639.jpg

Then we have the 172'd Valver Which just needs driveshaft fitting then MOT, hopefully this week.

Fuse box lid was missing here for some reason... :S

SS856216.jpg

Then we have the newest addition, the 200 Cup. Bought it On friday from richard1 off here. (CDG cars) on the £999/£199 deal as tbh, it was too cheap to ignore. As a family car it is useless. Its crap on the motorway as the suspension is too hard but for what we will use it for (School run, sainsbury's once a week) it is perfect. If we decide we need to go on a long motorway journey I'll just take something from work.

The colour is a bit marmite but I love it. Done 400 hard miles in it so far and its reading 29mpg which is pretty good considering the beating its taken! lol.

Spec is Storm Grey, Black speedlines and soon to be black roof. Other than i've removed all the stickers, the Clio badge and am waiting for my wifes plate to go on it, its staying as it is as its sooo good out of the box.

Cheers.

SS856679.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Best colour bar none.

Theres not many people share your view!

I personally would have loved a black one with the black wheels. Would have looked bloody immense but I just cannot be arsed with cleaning the thing twice a week because of dust etc. At least with the storm grey I can wash it maybe once every 3 months. :D

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I'm agreeing with you, that colour is fantastic. any more pictures of it?

What happened to your stickered up van?

That van makes you look like a f**king pikey. Surely your reputation is important?

The track car will never see a track. 200 is ace.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
What happened to your stickered up van?

That van makes you look like a f**king pikey. Surely your reputation is important?

The track car will never see a track. 200 is ace.

My Astra Van? I sold it to Russ16v off here. I use posh cars for work now, the clio van is just to get me from my house to my place of work. Once i'm at work, I use anything that looks expensive! lol.

As for your track comment, little do you know my friend. ;)

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
storm grey is by far the best colour, I'm guessing you couldnt get the recaro's due to child seat etc?

Dont care for the colour of wheels on the valver, really dont suit it but each to their own

And the rat van is awesome

My Astra Van? I sold it to Russ16v off here. I use posh cars for work now, the clio van is just to get me from my house to my place of work. Once i'm at work, I use anything that looks expensive! lol.

As for your track comment, little do you know my friend. ;)

I'll let you off then.

I believe it when I see it my little angry bald chum. On the home page with the 10 year things, we should have put you making a track car starting around 2006.

Never above 25mpg
Got rid of the Audi for the 200? Good lineup though. Only thing I'd change is the wheels on the valver.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Got rid of the Audi for the 200? Good lineup though. Only thing I'd change is the wheels on the valver.

Audi lease was up at the start of September. It went back on the 9th iirc.

The valver wheels aren't my choice, but they were the only et35 wheels I could find. Function over form etc.

Megane 225 F1
Got a wide range of clios to chose from to bring to meets now ;)

200 is awesome. Love the colour.

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Lol@ the rat van... brilliant! Love the angle of the number plate.....As for the 200, well, it's awesome of course :approve:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Oh, and another thing, the drivers seat in the 200 doesn't go anywhere near low enough. Neds to be able to go down another inch at least.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Dan I think you can take bolts out that 200 seat. But then again you could have bought recaros.

The hero's choice iirc! :eek:

Megane 225 F1
Too f**king high? Your not exactly tall ;)

Dan I think you can take bolts out that 200 seat. But then again you could have bought recaros.

The hero's choice iirc! :eek:

I would love to see his pregnant wife trying to get out of Recaros

LY 182
Massively tempted by this deal on the 200's. Do prefer owning a car outright though and only had the 182 about 5 months lol!

Lovely cars man.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I know I just said it to wind him up. He'll bite :eek: