ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio tell me what u think (lots of pics)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Wheels aren't Euro.

They're JDM Work Equip copies. So pretty much the only "Euro" item on your car... isn't. lol

J03

MX5 1.8
as said ^^^ wheels are more JDM... far from euro. not a fan sorry.. if you wanted a euro look, the right set of wheels and stance are a MUST before you start doing anythin eels

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Wheels aren't Euro.

They're JDM Work Equip copies. So pretty much the only "Euro" item on your car... isn't. lol

they would work tho, what wheels would you class as "euro" if you get what i mean, i do think them wheels are JDM esk but i dunno if its right putting wheels in sub catagories, some "euro" classed wheels look shag

Renult clio
Yea ok its not quite Euro lol

I do surf alot so thats why the boards on there and the rack has to stay on.

Liking the feedback tho guys, i'm thinking about coilovers and a cage and spacers and cambershims. Also when i've scrubbed out these tyres going down to 45's and maybe 175 wide for some stretch :)

Remember this is only the start of the project and there are lots more bits to come :rasp:

Cheers! Rich.