ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio tell me what u think (lots of pics)

Renult clio
hey all starting to mod my car going for the euro surf look lets me know what u think it a little 1.2 16v so it all about looks at the mo!

IMG_3074.jpg

IMG_3076.jpg

IMG_3076Graff.gif

IMG_3080.jpg

IMG_3089.jpg

IMG_3089Graff.gif

IMG_3090.jpg

IMG_3094.jpg

IMG_3095.jpg

IMG_3098.jpg

IMG_3099.jpg

IMG_3101.jpg

IMG_3104.jpg

IMG_3105.jpg

IMG_3108.jpg

IMG_3111.jpg

IMG_3113.jpg

IMG_3114.jpg

IMG_3115.jpg

IMG_3117.jpg

IMG_3126.jpg

IMG_3128.jpg

IMG_3131.jpg

IMG_3132.jpg

IMG_3137.jpg

IMG_3143.jpg

IMG_3168.jpg

IMG_3177.jpg

IMG_3185.jpg

Storm Grey 200
Re: my clio tell me what u think

Doesnt do it for me, ha. But its got potential...

Get some stretched tyres on, and slam it down

Re: my clio tell me what u think

Not entirely sure what is "euro" about it mate.

Also, needs to be in Media section, unless you intend to make this into a project thread?

Also, please please please please turn the wanker lights (fog lights) off.

I can't really see what it looks like as most of the pics have been taken in the dark. From what I can see though, it's not really doing it for me.

koi

Audi S1
Some nice locations there, wheels are a bit to bling for me.

You not fancy standing on the surfboard whilst bombing it down some back roads?? lol

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
wheels are fuckin emence, far from eur... i mean far from Cleaned needs a big bloody slam first, and some stance (which mine is sort of lacking at the moment) that green looks good when all the trims are colour coded or even have them done in Perl black/black gold splits the car up then, smaller rubber maybe a 175/45 or a 175/50 tyre, clear repeaters, silvervisions, all red rears ;) de-wiper the rear

i quite like it except the bars i hate them, People on the lupo forum used to go crazy over them i never really got it though.

A Euro'd one...
wheels are f**kin emence, far from eur... i mean far from Cleaned needs a big bloody slam first, and some stance (which mine is sort of lacking at the moment) that green looks good when all the trims are colour coded or even have them done in Perl black/black gold splits the car up then, smaller rubber maybe a 175/45 or a 175/50 tyre, clear repeaters, silvervisions, all red rears ;) de-wiper the rear

I agree with BIFCAIDS.

I think it has potential but I'm not sold on the surf board and rack as I think they would be suited to a bigger car.

I can't really tell due to the fact all you can see in the pics are your bloody headlights/foglights. No daytime ones?

Black Gold Trophy
it's nearly there, not really my sorta thing, but I bet all the VW guys would love it.

my advice would be:

-lower more
-wheel spacers + stretched tyres
-add lots of stickers
- maybe some surf inspired graphics (waves or something)
- few chrome bits and pieces to give it the vw camper look , eg: wiper blades

Swift Sport
Euro-surf look??

You mean... "I have a surfboard on my roof"

I do like it though tbf kinda like the wheels :)

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Like the style...very different!!

wheel design is growing on me too, couple nice shots aswell mate

clio sport ph1 172
looks gash with those wheels and rack loose them both and deck that baby.

will look 100x better

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
its been done on a lupo one of last years issues of PVW, looked ok but then again im not that much of a fan of lupo's, get some day time photos of it with it parked no lights on n ill have a dig at photoshopping it

Petrol Blue 182.
saw this last night at no rice, are you local mate? looks really good in the flesh! does need dropping on its arse though!

W

Willy

Good start. Has potential. I like it :)

Is the surf board a perm feature?