ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio sport project

Flame Red Delight
^ agree with what he said i like the work you have done maybe once it has been tidied up i may have a better idea

172 phase 1
thanks yeh ino what u mean bout the clour i like it sumtimes and sumtimes not lol but shud b done soon enough all goin well

172 phase 1
dpne the front window pillers,seat belt pillers and the rear parcel shelf surports
i got it off ebay

will put more pics up 2mozz

172 phase 1
moped the car and put some of my suaed thing bk in

106project010.jpg

106project011.jpg

106project012.jpg

106project013.jpg

BMW 330ci Clubsport
Very nice, love the colour. I agree the wheels might look nicer darker. A part from that brilliant job, except the paint on the seatbelt ;) though I shouldn't criticise as I couldn't do better.

TTRS & V50
Very nice, i was going to say it needs a mop on it.

Hate the tints, but i hate all tints.

Everything else i love though, fair play to ya chap.

..oh yeah you have a wee bit of overspray on the windscreen and under the arch's.

172 phase 1
fort i wud give ya an update
ive put my new cam belt cover/mount on as u cn c it snaped
cleaned my engine bay

windows are getting sorted just after xmas ready for new year along with my exhaust that shud b cuming

n yes the bonnet is open

cliosport051.jpg

cliosport052.jpg

cliosport053.jpg

cliosport054.jpg

cliosport055.jpg

cliosport056.jpg

cliosport057.jpg

cliosport058.jpg

cliosport059.jpg

cliosport060.jpg

172 phase 1
update
right got brand new front and rear windows put it
and brand new flat wiper blades also had 2 change the washer pump

cliosport061.jpg

cliosport062.jpg

cliosport063.jpg

cliosport064.jpg

Titanium 182
Definitely different!

I reckon once those arches have got a little dirt in them it'll look great! I like it, and the fact you've done all the work yourself!

Clio 1.2
That cars gorgeous mate, absolutly top job, just sat and read it all thru and its amazing how much hard work you've put into it. Looks great!

Are the ph2 rear lights a str8 fit?

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
That cars gorgeous mate, absolutly top job, just sat and read it all thru and its amazing how much hard work you've put into it. Looks great!

Are the ph2 rear lights a str8 fit?

Lovely car, and im sure the lights are a streight swap matey!

BMW E46 330i Touring
The lights are a straight swap, but they need re-wiring. Easy job, but you'll need the guide to know where each of the wires goes.

mk4 golf gttdi180
all sorted now then mate :),you need to black the inner of the arches ,i hate it when you can see overspray ,or better,truck wash and hot pressure wash em and it will come off

ps whats the gti youve got there .doing the same on that ?