ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio sport project

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
No to keep on dash and that, but exterior works, our PH-1 track car will soon be racing blue aswell.

172 phase 1
hoping 2 put a later dash in at sum point
dnt fink it max power ish mate as i havent got no gay body kit just standerd parts made 2 my own liking

ITB'd MK1
love the outside. Interior reminds me of how we used to paint the dash in cars for crash testing though lol. Exact same colour scheme hahaha

My trusty lil 182 :)
Just seen this thread, looks like you're doing a brilliant job. Look forward to seeing the finished car :)

172 Exclusive... For Sale
Woah! Top project this, love the lights, any more information on how you managed the finish???

Good luck and well impressed you're doing it on the drive. :evil:

Lupo GTI
Wow, this looks ace, gonna keep an eye on this.
Looks like he's got a good hand with the paint aswell.

172 phase 1
trial fitted my 182 rear aswell just had 2 make sure it wud fit b4 i painted it just gota get a new boot and 182 rear lights
thanks for all your coments

cliosport002-1.jpg

cliosport001-1.jpg

172 phase 1
took the head off 2day as it sounded like a couple of the valves was bent and they shudnt b as they all got replaced (well ment 2 of?
will update on wots what shortly

EP3 Civic Type R
I like that colour, don't like the dash... and will be a b**ch for reflecting the sun.

Some great work though, keep it up!

J03

MX5 1.8
cant wait to see the outcome... i really dont know why but am really liking the light blue against the white :D

20vt Fiat Coupe(182 Sold)
Seems like a bargain. Good project thread, keep up the good work.

172 phase 1
yeh it is indeed
strating 2 fink now i shud of put the phase 3 front end on tho who finks i shud of?

Mk3 SX
Looking good! thought the colour was a bit bright but with the white wheels i think it looks spot on. Very nice.

172 phase 1
not much of an updates just cleaned and smoothed the tb and polished it and also primed and smooted my inlet manifold

cliosport007-1.jpg

cliosport009-1.jpg

cliosport008-1.jpg

cliosport010-1.jpg

200 cup/Btm'd ph1
do you still need some headlights i will has a pair of double optic headlights by next week, in ok but used condition and the passengers sides lense is scratched!!!! you can have them both for £40 +postage pm if your interested

mk4 golf gttdi180
i have a phs2 rear boot door and glass if your interested has motor and everything minus the lock /button looking for £30 you interested in the lights aswell can go a bit lower

172 phase 1
thanks mate but i got a st off evil twinka 2day vry cheap i must ad mite b intrested in your boot all depends on how this 1 off ebay goes

172 phase 1
slight update
front end is all back on
inlet is painted
and got a 172 bumper

182 BUMPER IS FOR SALE PM ME

cliosport015.jpg

cliosport016.jpg

cliosport017.jpg

cliosport018.jpg

Megane Trophy #147
headlights look sweet do you have a guide on how you did them i was toying with the idea of black ones