ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio S

Clio
Yoohoo!

Ive had my clio just about a year now.

Took a notion of changing it over the few months,

Pretty happy with it atm :D

Few Pics!
How it all started..

2000 Clio 1400 Sport with 50k :D

Few months ago lamin x'd the fogs and stuck 40mm springs.

Also bought a cupra splitter for s**ts and giggles, stuck it on. sat like this for another few months.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Felt it was worth abit of a change and picked up a cheap set of wheels, looked pretty rough,

A bit of madness went on in the garage and the wheels came out like this, haha..

How it looked for a short time...

Eventually got fed up with the yellow, and changed it for ...

What they looked like on the car, needed to go lower! ;)

So... Ordered coilovers! stuck them in, This is how it sits atm.

Im happy with it atm, Cash is low so had to do all this on a tight budget haha, Plans are a few simple things to tidy the car up. Thinking of wheels with a bit of a dish.

Open to comments and suggestionss

Clio

Cheep and cheerfull Technix coilovers went in, dont really wanna pump that much money into it.

The rides actually quite smooth, im surprised tbh considering there not a great brand.

Clio
thanks guys.

I was going too, jus been busy paying a few things off first, then hopefully look at getting the rear lights,

Proper decent set of wheels are next on the cards though.. and pressed plates.

1.2 Dynamique 16v
I think those rims look quite good mate. I'd be tempted to leave them?

Change the back lights to Ph2 and maybe colour code the other diamonds to grey or yellow to suit the alloys..

Clio
^i take that back, looks like you did the diamond.. :cool:

One step ahead of yah, yellow matches blue brilliantly!

Wasn't expectin this many people to like it! Im lovin drivin it again.. was in a notion to change it, but the car is running perfect and looking the way i wanted it, so its stuck with me for now!

Ph2 lights coming within 3 weeks, was talkin to a pal and hes breaking his soon , so the cheaper the better :D also thinking of gettin the reno sport seats or another option would be the leather renault 19 seats. Probably just get the sports.

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
Cc'd spoiler is a good shout too, then if your feeling brave the bumpstrips... You seen to have the same plans as me your just further ahead lol, both ours started life as a 2000 Clio s. Yours the 1.4 too? Not much done to mine yet but check my thread out

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
wind deflectors.. theres some on egay for £25 iirc...
do the spoiler and bumpstrips
phase 2 lights and boom your basically finished up with a sweet looking clio ;)