ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio rs dream is over.... its dead

Golf R/Leon FR
only just seen this thread

absolutely gutted for you jay :(

hope you stay renault, try get a sunflower ph1??

how much you gonna sell your seats for?? ;)

update, the car has been sold to daniel,
a company is coming to pick up the ph1 within 30 mins to take it home to daniel.

i still got the sparco's, frames, mounts, brand new 3 point harnesses with pads still, just so you know, i bought the seats, frames, mounts from jordan... add me on msn. ;)

Tangoed Works
Jay sorry to hear dude. Cant believe how little damage the mini has... you sure she didnt smell of alcohol? Hope you get it sorted soon dude!

awaiting the write off money now from the girls insurance. sold the ph1 to daniel. so guessing he has plans for it now. ive decided what to get next, but its really hard finding one

An e28 M5 BMW in either or following three colours: Schwartz Black, Polaris Green, Dolphin Gray. It has to be manual rather than auto.

I found a couple from classic car and PH, but they are in white or red and not really the colour I am looking for. Although this is dependent on the condition, as I could easily do the respray.

Keep off that website superfast your already in the doghouse, when I first discovered it I spent a day on there stopping only for meals lol!